Chapter 10 ~How it began~

Lila sat on her bed, why does he like her so much? She thought, what's so exceptional about...marinette. She was so jealous of marinette, after everything I've done for him. "WHY DO YOU LOVE HER INSTEAD OF ME!" She cried out. Her eyes filled with tears,she sobbed "what does she have that I don't". Lila curled herself in bed and cried to herself.

3 years ago

"Hey adrien!" Smiled Lila, "oh,hey Lila" said adrien smiling back

"Hey adrien!" Smiled Lila, "oh,hey Lila" said adrien smiling back. Lila blushes and puts her arms behind her back. "So I was wondering if I c-could see you after school" she said blushing. "Really" said adrien. Lila then stuttered "I-i want to tell you something that's all" she said. Adrien replied worried and a bit confused "is it something personal?" "I don't think- it's not really..." continued Lila. "Well ok then" said adrien. (Ring,ring) "want to walk to class with me Lila" said adrien about to leave. "Yea,I would like that" replied Lila. They walked to class together, everyone in the whole school knew that adrien and Lila were best friends,but not the fact that she has a crush on him. Lila sat two rows behind adrien,while he sat in the front. The day felt slow to Lila and class was finally over. Some time later the bell rang again, "and don't forget to read chapter 20 to 25 students" said Miss Bustier. Everyone walked out of class,while Lila ran. She went out the door and pushed out a lot of people. "Excuse me,sorry!" She said while passing by. "Hey!" Yelled one person, "Watch it!" said another. Lila then stopped and looked for adrien, she couldn't see him. She sighed "where is he?", "hey Lila" said adrien as he walked towards her. "Oh,you came!" said Lila relived he didn't ditch her. "Of course I did!" Said adrien smiling. "So what did you want to tell me?" Said adrien. "Well,I wanted to tell you that... I l- I" said Lila under pressure. "That..?" Adrien said. "I love you adrien!" She said blushing hard. Adrien stood in shock,he couldn't believe what he heard or expected this. "Lila I-" adrien stopped in his tracks,he didn't feel the same about Lila,but didn't want to hurt her. He blushed and said "Lila I'm sorry,but I don't really feel the same way" said adrien. Lila stood there,embarrassed. "O-oh" she said disappointed, "But we can continue as friends" he said cheerfully. "Friends?" Said Lila disgusted, "Yea!" said adrien. "Adrien,I want us to be more than friends" said Lila. She felt like crying,but she didn't want this situation to be worse. She was friends with adrien ever since kindergarten,since then she always loved him. She didn't want to feel Stupid. Lila held her tears back and walked away. Adrien stood there sadly, he didn't want more trouble. A few days later,Adrien noticed how rude Lila was being to the other girls. "Why don't you get your bratty crap bracelets out of my face!" Said lila rudely. "I-I'm sorry lila" said rose sobbing. Adrien walked towards them, "I think they look pretty rose" said adrien as he took one from her hand. "Really, thanks adrien!" She sniffed. She happily walked to juleka,while adrien stayed with Lila. "You got no taste for a model" lila replied annoyed. "Lila please don't stay mad at me" said adrien, "don't talk to me,you have no right to act like the innocent one here!" She yelled. Lila walked away, "that doesn't mean you have to be a bully to everyone" said adrien. "It isn't like you" He said quietly, Lila stood there and said quietly, "people change". She quietly walked away and cried to herself.