Chapter 6~kitty love~

Marinette's POV
I went to bed at 9:50,but I wasn't tired.I still couldn't believe what just happened,why did he even come to my house? Why...at the wrong time. I mean,he did save me from almost getting raped. That isn't an excuse though, I was looking for minou now that I think about it I still haven't found him.My sweet kitty,something about him made me happy and safe...secure. I wish he could come back to me,I don't understand why he left me. I can't sleep,I'm just gonna go get some fresh air.

Cat noir's POV
I sat against a chimney,my hand on my head. She probably hates me now,I was so stupid I should've knocked at least,I have to apologize. I just want her to know that what happened was a mistake.

Marinette leaned against the railing of the balcony. She sighed,the cool night calmed her down a bit. The wind blew in her shiny dark-blue hair,it reminded her of the dream she had.She groaned,"Why can't I get you out of my head" she said frustrated. *stomp*,"huh" said marinette nervously. She turned around to the footsteps and saw cat noir,"w-w-why are y-you here?" She said as she looked away from him. "I just want to say I'm sorry about what happened earlier" he said as he put his hand behind his neck. "Why did you come in the first   place anyways" she said as she crossed her arms looking the other way."After what happened last night,I just wanted to check on you to see how you were doing" he said. Marinette stayed quiet,she didn't hesitate. "Can you forgive me please princess" said cat noir in a sad tone,marinette blushed when he called her "princess". She ignored it and tried not to fall for him again.

Cat noir's POV
She seemed very upset with me. She didn't want to look at me and when I called her princess she scoffed. "Just leave me alone" she said impatiently. "Can you leave now,are we done here" she says rudely. My ears slowly went down and my eyes narrowed. I looked at her,her blue bell eyes sparkled in the moonlight. I asked her "What's your real name since you don't seem to like me calling you princess?"  She looked at me and said "marinette...it's marinette" . I smiled "mines is cat noir". She looked at me and smiled a bit,the wind blew softly through her hair. She looked so beautiful,I couldn't hold back anymore and i kissed her. She kissed back,she then grabbed my hair pushing me into her more. She moaned and we continued. Our tongues then entered into each other's mouths.

(Gets a little sinful so read with caution🙃)

Marinette blushes red as cat noir pulled her closer to him as if close wasn't enough for him.He broke the kiss and then started to lick marinette's neck,she moaned quietly "chat..." He smirked and continued,little did they know they both were being recorded. Cat noir stopped realizing that what he was doing was wrong,though he wanted to continue. "I-I have to go prin- I mean marinette" he stuttered. "Ok kitty,see you later" said marinette as she let his hair go,he winked at her and left. She smiled to herself,and whispered "see you next time kitty". She went to her room and was actually feeling a bit tired,she thought to herself, maybe this summer isn't gonna be that bad.Even if her kitten is no where to be found. She smiled as she fell asleep.

 She smiled as she fell asleep