Chapter 9~Viperion~

Marinette's POV
"Viperion?" I said confused. I opened my window and let him in. "What are you doing here?" I said. He responded and said "I just wanted to check on you, after the fight". "I-I'm fine" I said sturdy. "You looked like you were crying" he said as he looked at the cut on my cheek. I covered it with my hand, "listen I just want to be alone" I said.His hand touched my hand, he removed it slowly from my check and I blushed. "You never like to be alone though" he said concerned. I was shocked by what he said,how does he know that??! Can he read minds or something!? He then realized what he said and stuttered "I-I mean n-no one likes to be a-a-alone". "It's better anyways", I continued. "I learned that the hard way" I said quietly. He put his hand on my chin and raised it,for me to look at him. He smiled,his smile looked so familiar and his eyes,how did I not realize this before? Could it be? No...it wouldn't be him? Right?

3 years ago
Marinette sat on a bench as she waited for alya,her best friend. She was 13 at this time. She put her book down and tried to call alya again, "ugh pick up alya!" said marinette impatiently. "Is this seat taken?" said a male voice. Marinette looked up and said "y-", she stopped as she saw a boy. He gave her a charming smile and waited patiently for an answer. He had blue tips,blue eyes and was holding a guitar. Something about the boy made marinette blush,she then started to stutter. "U-uh it's n-not really-I mean," she said embarrassed."It's ok,I'll just go sit somewhere else" he said. "N-no!" Yelled marinette,she covered her mouth with her hands. He looked at her if she was ok and chuckled. "Thanks" he said sweetly. He took out his guitar,but before he played it he looked at marinette, "would you mind?".

 He took out his guitar,but before he played it he looked at marinette, "would you mind?"

Marinette smiled and nodded. He played his guitar and marinette moved her head slowly,listening. "You play good" she says, "thanks,I've been practicing" he said. "What's your name?" He later asked. Marinette blushed, "m-marinette" she said awkwardly. "Mines is luka" he said kindly. Marinette smiled at luka and he smiled back. "Do you wanna try?" He said as he put handed her the guitar. "Yea" she said. He gave her the guitar,marinette played one string. "I don't think I can do this" she said as she put it down. "I can help" luka said and put his hands on marinette's making her blush. "Touch these two strings" he said. Marinette played the two strings, "wow that sounded kinda nice" Marinette said. "Yea" replied luka. They then spent the whole afternoon together,since that day they both fell in love with each other. They became a couple,but broke up a year later. Apparently, Chloe made up a lie that marinette made out with some boy. Luka got pissed and left marinette,she never even got to explain. Luka then realized what he's done and tried to apologize to marinette. Marinette didn't want his apology and left him,inside she felt isolated though. Luka still loved her,he promised himself he would make her his again. With cat noir now,he knew he can't lose her again....he was afraid.

"Well I should go" said Viperion breaking the silence. "Ok bye" said marinette. He looked at her and before he left,he wanted to feel her lips on more time. He grabbed her arms and kissed her,marinette shocked and she blushed. His lips feel familiar,thought marinette. She broke the kiss and said "we really shouldn't be doing this" she thought of cat noir. "It's about that cat boy right?"said Viperion disappointed. "N-no" said marinette. "One kiss wouldn't hurt then" he said and leaned in. Marinette was unsure,but kissed him back anyways. She wasn't sure if she liked cat noir or Viperion,or the fact why she is kissing Viperion. While this happened cat noir walked and sat on a rooftop as always. He thought about what happened between Lila and marinette,he hates what he saw. He knew Lila still loved him and he couldn't really do anything about it. His past with Lila was something he couldn't forget. As his only friend who was there for him,he couldn't just abandoned her,yet he did anyways. She changed a lot and she seems more mean then she was. Should I go talk to marinette? He thought, no,after what happened that night I don't wanna risk it. He just sat up there,remembering all the times he had with Lila. She was a nice friend. He got up and saw her house. When I asked for a new life,I didn't want it like this,thought cat noir.

Hey ma dudes! I just saw oblivio!! 😤👌 Sorry that there wasn't much marichat

Hey ma dudes! I just saw oblivio!! 😤👌 Sorry that there wasn't much marichat. Next chapter will talk about cat noir's back story,now since you know Marinette's and Luka's back story. Sorry that I didn't write much! 😞 ( I'm just really lazy) Hope you enjoyed!😊 (Sorry if it was kinda boring 😣)