Murder Is Not Human 16 Step By Step

Start from the beginning

Bai Chi went into the head from outside the door, holding a pile of things in his hands, all of which were used for surveillance.

"All are ready."

After that, he saw Bai Yutang's hands on both sides of Zhan Zhao's arm, and then blushing and shrinking his head back.

"I... I am waiting in the car..."

Then hurriedly fled.

The two in the locker room looked at each other.
They don't understand what Bai Chi is blushing.

After Bao Zheng briefly urged a few words, he said to him:

"Be careful"

Just sent two people out of the door.

The action was very strict, Zhan Zhao was rushed to the venue, Bai Yutang and Bai Chi were closely tracked, Ma Han and Zhao Hu were inside the car waiting in the dark.

In order not to cause suspicion, Zhan Zhao didn't take Bai Yutang's car but instead rented one.

The car went very smoothly to the door of the international hotel, and Zhan Zhao got off the bus.

Under the guidance of Miss etiquette, they walked into the elevator together.

Bai Chi turned on the computer, he connected the camera and the bug on Zhan Zhao's tie clip, and all the signals were good, and he was amazed:

"Jiang Ping is really amazing, this kind of thing can be modified, or wireless anti-jamming."

Bai Yutang put on the earphones and listened to Zhan Zhao etiquette:

"Is it in the lobby on the 13th floor?"

"Ah, yes."

Miss etiquette is borrowed today to be an old man and middle-aged uncle, It's hard for her to come to Zhan Zhao that is so young and very handsome, as well as she's already confused and has long been fascinated, plus, he was laughed and talked to her, she answered him enthusiastically immediately.

The elevator quickly stopped on the 13th floor.

Zhan Zhao politely thanked Miss etiquette, and went out of the elevator and go inside.

Bai Yutang saw that the hostesses were dizzy, and the voice was also very cramped gritted his teeth - This bee was a butterfly cat!

Bai Chi around him heard what Bai Yutang's sly,
The face immediately reddened again.

Bai Yutang didn't pay attention at all and focused on the screen to see the next move of Zhan Zhao.

This is a small banquet hall with about sixty to seventy people, after that, Zhan Zhao went around and naturally circled around so that Bai Yutang could also grasp the environment of the banquet hall, the general flow of people and the angle of the window in more detail.

The arrival of Zhan Zhao, It has attracted the attention of many people. In other words, in the field of psychology, especially in the field of criminal psychology, Zhan Zhao is quite famous, It's just that he doesn't participate in the activities of the psychological associations, so most people have been admired for him for a long time.