The Murderer Is Not Human 14 Motivation

Start from the beginning

Zhao Wei had already endured the limit, and prepared to hurt Morris, but... Now he changed his mind, still a vague sense of general weakness.

Bai Chi saw Zhao Wei's look and understood, he looking at Morris and asked him,

"What did you put in his drink?"

In the cabinet, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao stayed again—- Is this really Bai Chi? Bunny is out!!

When Morris saw Bai Chi, the emotion that had already gone out of control became more arrogant.

He stared at Bai Chi for a while, then bowed down to asked Zhao Wei.

"I really can't see where he is, if you look at his two brothers, I can still understand you, as for him..."

As he said, he reached out and arranged Zhao Wei's hair.

"He really can't deserve you."

Bai Yutang in the cupboard, his hand holding Zhan Zhao's waist slammed tightly.

On the other hand, Zhan Zhao was shocked, looking back at Bai Yutang- What are you doing?!

Bai Yutang's eyes reveal a hint of danger –How does Morris seem to have a good feeling for you?

Zhan Zhao is mad and grinds his teeth - He is talking about two brothers, two!! People feel good about you too, not good okay?!

Bai Yutang clenched him -It must be that you are too eye-catching... Not allowed to laugh with others in the future!

He bowed his head and neck, Zhan Zhao didn't dare to speak out, but Bai Yutang tossed his legs soft, really angry and anxious.

When Bai Chi listened to Morris's words, there was no particularly exciting reaction.

"What are you talking about? Let him go... I see how hard he is, what did you give him? Does it hurt the body?!"

Morris gave a slight glimpse and then angrily:

"How can I give him something to hurt his body? I love him ten times more than you!"

...

Bai Chi has been stunned for ten seconds, and said with a serious face:

"That, don't misunderstand, I don't like him."

..................
In the cabinet, Bai Yutang buried his face in Zhan Zhao's shoulder and smiled eagerly ... This Xiao thing is not brought with this cat, the mad man doesn't pay for it!

Zhan Zhao also shook his head... This Xiao is not from the Bai family, mad man doesn't pay for life!

"Ha ha"

The taunting colour of Morris's face,

"Hey... He said he doesn't like you..."

"Um... But it's not as annoying as it used to be."

Bai Chi stressed that