The Murderer Is Not Human 12 Lower Set

Começar do início

Everyone wants to laugh after listening, this Feng Jie is really miserable.

Gongsun told Bai Yutang,

"I found a few barrels of gasoline on the studio floor in Tanaka yesterday. Probably after killing Morris, I burned the entire studio..."

Finished, Feng Jie raised one finger,

"He certainly can't escape!"

"What?!"

Feng Jie suddenly stood up,

"I know, they want to kill people!!"

"Killing people?"

Bai Yutang looked at him,

"What do you know? Who is going to destroy your mouth?"

Feng Jie sat back again and bowed his head.

"Qu Yanming and Lu Yan have been arrested."

Zhan Zhao reminded him,

"You were in charge of security work with Qu Yanming that day... What do you know about it? Or are you involved?!"

"No! Not what we did!!"

Feng Jie sighed and sat down.

"I know that Yan Ming was arrested. In fact... I have been very careful these days because I am afraid they will kill me."

Everyone looked at him quietly, waiting for him to elaborate.

Feng Jie ordered a cigarette and said,

"In fact, the case of Carlos is not made by Yan Ming. Lu Yan is also innocent. They are all forced... Everything is that person is a ghost."

"Which person?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"..."

After a moment of silence, Feng Jie slowly spits out two words.

"Shangluo."

"...!......"

Everyone present was taken aback, although it has long been guessed that all things are likely to be related to Shangluo. But they didn't expect him to be a real murderer.

"You mean... Shangluo is the one who killed Carlos?"

Bai Yutang confirmed it again.

Feng Jie shook his head,

"There is still someone behind him who is helping him... To be exact, it is not human, I am not sure."

"What do you mean?"

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang and asked Feng Jie.

"What is not a person, you are not sure?"

"That person, we only heard his voice, I have never seen it...He is Tucci!"

The voice of Feng Jie's voice suddenly had some tremors. They didn't know if he was excited or afraid.

"He has a magical power, the people he is eyeing... All have to die!"

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows to Zhan Zhao – Did you hear it? It's about the same as Morris.

Zhan Zhao nodded - First hold him, I have away.

"Hey... Feng Jie."

Bai Yutang stood up and said,