Murder non-human 06 Eagle King

Start from the beginning

Zhan Zhao walked out around the study and moved an antique vase, which was half a meter high from the ground and placed it on a chair behind the desk.

Bai Yutang said to Qiu Yu, the secretary behind Fu Yishan,

"Find a string about five meters long, and watermelon or cantaloupe ... Hurry!"

"Yes ..."

Qiu Yu ran out and immediately returned with a watermelon and a string in his hand.

Zhan Zhao took the watermelon and put it in the vase.

Then, without picking up the telephone, he carefully tied one end of the string to the telephone receiver and the other end was placed on the ground near the door.

At this moment, Fu Yishan and Qiu Yu had just seen that a piece of glass string had been pressed under the telephone receiver, hung to the ground, along with to the corner, then climbed up to the window ... If you didn't look carefully, the glass string impossible to find!

After the preparations were finished, everyone returned to the door.

"Is the interior of the next room the same as here?"

Zhan Zhao asked Fu Yishan.

"Yes."

Fu Yishan nodded.

Bai Yutang ran down the stairs, and Zhan Zhao went to the next room, with Fu Yishan and Qiu Yu, hiding behind the window.

Through the window, they could already see the broadcast car coming from afar. Zhan Zhao called,

"Xiao Bai, are you ready?"

"Yes!"

Downstairs, Bai Yutang hid behind the door, focusing on the glass window and watching everyone in front of the gate, bodyguards, servants, gardeners ...

Soon, the ambulance drove to the front door, staff carrying camera equipment down, several guards stepped up to stop, the reporter seemed to be arguing with the bodyguard. At that moment, one of the dark-skinned short bodyguards pulled out a telephone and pressed a few buttons - at the same time, there was a telephone ringing in the study room next door.

Zhan Zhao quickly walked to the study room door and pulled the string on the ground - the telephone receiver on the table slammed, and the glass strap pressed under the receiver immediately flew out through the window with a loud,

"Pa!"

After the sound was heard, the glass strings crisscrossed each other on the ceiling slamming tense horizontally, there was a faint sparkle on the ceiling - three people outside the door holding their breath, 'Slash!' there was a cut on the watermelon above the antique vase, and the watermelon immediately split into two, and the top fell, landing on the floor ... Smashed.

After that, a glass string flew along with the window and disappeared.

At this time, there was a commotion downstairs.
Zhan Zhao took out his cellphone which was still connected to Bai Yutang's cellphone.