Murder non-human 02 Curse

Start from the beginning

Zhan Zhao said,

"The murderer's mindset is very thorough, confident and even arrogant."

"Well!"

Bai Yutang nodded,

"Seeing the murder scene in the secret room he did, I must add that he is a very boring person."

Zhan Zhao walked slowly around the table and looked at the safe from all angles,

"After he finished, he should go around like this like admiring a masterpiece ... He put the phone in the victim's mouth, as the best proof. He laughed at him and laughed at everyone as if to say ... "

"He is God ..."

Bai Yutang continued Zhan Zhao's sentence,

"Not human ... Right ?!"
Zhan Zhao was helpless, he nodded.

Bai Yutang concluded, "Okay, another abnormal that makes other people's lives a joke."

At this moment, two voices simultaneously came from the door, "Oh ah! I'm so shocked! Boss needs to take money to buy this ??"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao turned and saw the twins carrying suitcases and appeared at the door.

"It has nothing to do with you!"

Bai Yutang smirked towards the box.

"The person who collected the money is in the box ... the thing you want to buy is gone!"

"Then ... What about Boss?"

Xiao Ding looked around.

The others also looked around ... Bai Jintang who was still standing at the door was gone - where did he go?
---------------------
In the bathroom, Gongsun opens the faucet and wash his hands ... Maybe it has been a habit of forensic doctors for years.

Gongsun will wash the hands that are still wearing gloves thoroughly, then take off the gloves and wash his hands.

Staring at the brain part of a strange corpse flowing in the water, and suddenly the back of Gongsun felt warm ... As soon as he looked up, he saw that Bai Jintang, not knowing when was standing behind him.

With a little hesitation, he looked at the person in the mirror,

"Why are you here?"

Gongsun asked while washing his hands.

Bai Jintang didn't speak, he only smiled and whispered into Gongsun's ear,

"Seeing you do an autopsy, you are very sexy."

His hands wrapped around Gongsun's waist, gently caressing across his black sweater.

"You ..."

Gongsun stared back at him,

"It's a public place ... Ah ..."

Bai Jintang seems to have been waiting for this opportunity.

He lowered his head and kissed Gongsun's lips with an intense kiss.