Murder Non-Human 01 Box Corpse

Start from the beginning

If he hasn't seen anyone for more than an hour, he will drive directly to pick up the person, so say, in the words of twins -

- Cats can't be spoiled, spoiled will climb to your head and glorious !!

Since Christmas, the degree of Bai Yutang's pet cat has obviously changed to a grade therefore, someone who was originally spoiled is even more rampant.

The two flowed into the museum with people.

"Cat, what is this good-looking?

Bai Yutang looked at the poster on the ticket.

"African primitive tribes... Southeast Asian indigenous people..."

"This ticket is very difficult to get."

Zhan Zhao looked at him and said:

"It's all very precious private collections."

"Someone will spend a lot of money to get these rotten woods at home?"

Bai Yutang handed the ticket to the ticket inspector at the door because the voice was slightly larger.

It caused the eyes of the people around him. And Zhan Zhao reached out to him.

At this moment, they heard someone at the check-in entrance next to someone else:

"You stare at the dead every day, haven't seen enough?"

The voice is familiar - the two turned their faces and looked at it.

Just seeing it coming from another door, it is Bai Jintang and Gongsun.

Of course, it was Bai Jintang who just spoke, which also attracted the disdain of the people around him.

"Big brother? Gongsun."

Bai Yutang and the two people greeted each other, quite a bit strange:

"How did you both come?"

Bai Jintang shrugged his shoulders and looked at Gongsun who was around him.

Gongsun took a looked at the two brothers:

Pointing at a strange box printed on the ticket, said:

"Do you know the box corpse? The most mysterious funeral ritual in human history!"

Zhan Zhao nodded, very interested to say:

"Yeah, I have also heard that this is the funeral custom of the indigenous people of Southeast Asia - the 'Tutsi' people, who stacked the dead and put them in a box that was less than half-length."

"Yeah."

Gongsun nodded,

"I also applied special medicine to the body. After I had buried it for a year, I took it out again. The body would remain square and hard. The aristocrats of the Tutsi family used this box to make furniture. "

Bai Yutang and Bai Jintang followed, listening to the two people in front of the two, talked about the body and furniture in a relished way.. They couldn't help but shake their head.