Alone

Cersie lay alone in her bed wondering where she had gone wrong. Marcella was in Dorne and Jamie was married and Joffrey was dead. No doubt Aleyah would of heard the news by now. She'd be broken inside. That warmed Cersie more than the fire. Knowing Aleyah was broken was all she needed. The door knocked and she looked up to see Tommen.
"Mother it is rumoured that the Targaryen girl is freeing slaves in Yunkai and Meereen. I don't know what to do?" He asks softly and Cersie nods. She sits and invites her son to sit before deciding that he would be how she would destroy her enemies.

Jamie watched as Jennifer put northern braids in Aleyahs hair. Her northern lifestyle would come in handy now, as winter was indeed coming. Aleyah stood and nodded to Jennifer, dismissing her before walking to her husbands bed. Automatically he took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. She held his hand and placed her lips on his knuckles gently.
"Aleyah, you one day are going to carry some beautiful little children, I need you to promise me one thing?" He asks and she nods sitting opposite him with her legs crossed. Jamie sighed taking in her appearance and realising just how much younger she was. Her eyes were full of mischief and her smile told him she wasn't going to settle down anytime soon.
"Yes?" She asks and he sighs and shakes his head.
"Doesn't matter, besides we have more important things to do," He smiles leaning forward and bringing his wife to sit on top of him. She laughed bringing her lips down to his softly.

Jamie woke to a chilly breeze across his arms and chest. He looked down to see Aleyah still sleeping softly upon his chest. Her face was innocent and her hand rested upon his chest above his heart. Slowly he took her hand placing a tender kiss to her fingertips. Another cold wind blew and she shuddered before slowly opening her eyes. Jamie smiled as the familiar blue gems stared up at him with a smile.
"We have to go back to Kingslanding for my father," He whispers and she shakes her head softly.
"I will stay here and guard our Little Rock!" She smiles and he laughs and wipes the sleep from her eyes. They lay naked together and Aleyah realised this is the marriage she had wanted. The marriage her father would have wanted for her.
"Aleyah, I must leave in a few days you know that?" Jamie asks and Aleyah laughs and smiles.
"Then we better get to making some heirs before you leave!" She giggles and Jamie smiles at her before taking her up on her offer.

Tyrion held his head high and sighed. The Targaryen girl was the last hope he had at saving the seven kingdoms. He slowly looked up at Lord Varys as they headed to Meereen where she was rumoured to be. He sat in the cart and wrote out his letter to Aleyah. Sighing softly, he wondered if she had read his last letter yet. The hot sun forced sweat from his forehead and he took off his Lannister red coat. It was going to be a long journey.

Jamie sat in his office dealing with his issues as lord of the rock. Aleyah helped the maids move the washing downstairs. As she put Jamie's shirt down she saw a piece of paper fall out. A smile graced her features as she recognised her name in Tyrion's writing.

Aleyah,
You're one of the only people who have shown me love in my life, and I will forever find ways to protect my new sister. I'm in essos by now, probably with the rightful heir to the throne. I'll bring her back and allow you and Jamie to live happily ever after I promise this little wolf. Be safe. Be your kind self. Never forget you are one of the most loved Lannister's to ever live.
With love, Tyrion x

Aleyah felt tears well in her eyes as she ran to Jamie's office. She stormed straight in and Jamie felt anger flare at whoever had upset his wife.
"Tyrion's going to save us all from Cersies wrath!" She whispers almost silently passing him the letter. He reads it quickly and sighs passing it over a candle to burn. Aleyah smiled and Jamie sighed and brought his wife in close.
"You can't pin all your hopes on Tyrion, he may not save us all!" Jamie warns her and she smiles looking around the office. Slowly she locks the door and kisses her husband. She desperately wanted to please Jamie by giving him an heir and figured this was the way to do it before he left for Kinglanding.

Cersie listened to the young boy describe how much Aleyah was broken. How she couldn't even look at Jamie. A smile passed her lips and she handed the young boy his little sister.
"Get out, enjoy your reward," Cersie snaps handing him a piece of silver. Rylan walked with his sister ready to serve the woman he would always see as a queen.

Jamie packed up the horses and Aleyah stood in the courtyard feeling mixed emotions. She was safer here with Jamie's guards but she wished she could go with him. Jamie looked back and walked to his wife placing a subtle kiss on her cheek.
"Aleyah I will be a month, at the most! Look after yourself yes?" He asks and she gently takes his hand in hers. They hadn't been apart in months and she felt a tear slip down her face.
"Besides I have a friend coming to keep you company," he offers and she sighs and wraps her arms around his neck. Her stomach turned and she shook her head.
"The last time I saw my father my stomach turned just like this. I never saw him again Jamie!" She pleads and he nods and kisses her.
"Aleyah! Enough of this!" Jamie murmurs sternly and she sighs and wipes her eyes. Slowly she turned as anger pooled in her. Jamie just threw off her concerns like nothing mattered. Like she had no reason to be concerned. Jamie sighed and jumped on his horse as Aleyah didn't even turn to wave goodbye. Tears streamed down her face and she stormed into her own office.

A knock startled Aleyah and she slowly walked and opened the door. Bronn stood rocking on his heels and his arms resting in his sword.
"Alright?" He asks and Aleyah nods with a small smile. She let him in and sighed sitting on the desk.
"Jamie just left and I'm gonna be alone for like a month!" Aleyah sighs and Bronn nods.
"Sansa, she left the safety of Castle Black and has returned to Winterfell under the protection of Breanne of Tarth," He announces and he watches the young girls face fall.
"She's protected?" She asks and Bronn nods. Aleyah felt her balance was off as the stress caused her too faint into Bronns arms.