Tragedy

Joffreys face turned shades of blue and purple and his eyes a deep shade of red. Margery screams and Cersie holds her boy tightly crying into his neck. Aleyah watches as Jamie held her hand and shook his head. Chaos ensued and littlefinger appeared. Tywin stands over his grandsons dead body and Cersie stares at Aleyah.
"She did this!" She accuses and Jamie shakes his head with a laugh.
"She killed your son? The only one here who truly understands loss? Whose lost half of her family?" Jamie asks and Tywin silences the bickering twins. Cersie turns and sees Tyrion.
"You! It was you wasn't it you nasty little beast!" She accuses again and Tywin nods to his guards. Aleyah watches the pain twist Cersies features into an expression of grief. She was truly hurt and truly broken by her sons death. She did truly love her children. Aleyah let go of Jamie's hand and took the lead. She had lost her mother and she knew the feeling of grief far too well to allow Cersie to feel it alone. No matter how much Cersie had tried to hurt her or how much Cersie hated her she couldn't let Cersie feel this alone. Jamie watched as Aleyah kneeled next to his twin sister and slowly took her hand. Gently she brings Cersie into a hug as Cersie holds Joffreys hand. Tywin watches the scene unfold and Jamie watches his future wife comfort the sister who had tried to have her virtue stolen.
"I'm so sorry this happened Cersie, we will get who did it," Aleyah whispers bringing Cersie back to her cold usual self.
"Get off me you silly little girl! I have got who did it! Tyrion will die!" She snaps pushing Aleyah off. Aleyah stands and nods. Cersie and Aleyah stare at each other and Cersie storms off to grieve. Jamie looks at his future wife and watches as she stares at his nephew. His biological son.

Aleyah wandered into the prison cells and found Tyrion. He smiled when he saw her and she smiles back.
"Hello my lady," He sighs and she sits down outside his cell. Straw and rat droppings covered the floor and Aleyahs dress would be ruined when she stood up.
"You've been nice to me the whole time I was here, and I doubt you'd of ever treated my sister wrong," She starts and he sighs and nods. Gently he takes her hand through the bars.
"Listen Aleyah, I'm going to demand a trial by combat, Bronn May fight for me or I'll fight for myself but I am not guilty of these crimes I've been accused off," He promises her and she sighs squeezing his hand.
"Tyrion I wish I could help in some way, I wish I could convince Jamie to fight for you!" She sighs and Tyrion's face comes alive with ideas.
"Maybe that's it. Cersie won't want Jamie dead. Send Jamie down here at noon tomorrow, keep yourself safe Aleyah! You will be my sister by the end of the week and I pray to the gods we see each other after my trial by combat," He sighs and she leans in kissing his head softly. She did really like Tyrion and it would pain her to lose anyone else. A single tear slips down her face and he sighs wiping it.
"I won't let you die Tyrion!" Aleyah sweats and he nods as she stands with her new dress ruined.
"Be safe, Winter is coming," Tyrion states and Aleyah nods with a sigh.

Aleyah day next to Jamie rubbing his arm.
"Please Jamie your the only member of your family that isn't cruel to him, the only one who loves him! Just go see him and speak to him," She pleads and he sighs and nods. He didn't want her being accused again and he didn't want her to be seen as some kind of associate if this went badly for his brother.
"Alright you win, I'll go see him tomorrow but you are not to visit him again Aleyah, i will take him paper and ink and you can write each other notes yes?" He offers and she nods and leans up pecking his cheek with her soft lips. A smile takes his face hostage and she smiles back.
"Besides I'm going to your fathers office for lunch tomorrow," Aleyah states and Jamie raises an eyebrow. He knew she was safe with Tywin but he wondered what she was up to.

Tyrion stares at the ink and paper Jamie had brought him.
"Brother?" Tyrion asks and Jamie sighs.
"Aleyah doesn't know, but father is marrying us tonight, you're going to be in cuffs walking her too me in her Stark cloak and then we will leave to Casterly rock tonight, Tyrion I cannot fight for you," He sighs as tears shine in his blue gems. Tyrion's eyes glass over and he nods.
"I didn't kill him Jamie, but I thank you for the opportunity to say goodbye to the sweet girl," Tyrion's states and Jamie nods with a sniff. He was getting to marry and have a family and take Casterly Rock. But at what cost? Tyrion sits silently writing a note to Aleyah.
"Don't read it until she has please? She will be delighted at it," He smiles and Jamie laughs.
"She's delighted someone in my family actually doesn't want her dead," Jamie laughs and Tyrion smiles.
"We will say goodbye properly at the feast tonight, I hear Lord Varys has little birds, trust him," Jamie whispers and Tyrion raises an eyebrow. He nods pressing the note into Jamie's hand.
"Tonight my brother," Jamie smiles shaking his head.

"Lady Aleyah," Tywin smiles. She smiles back.
"Awfully comfortable with me aren't you?" He asks suspicious of her smile and confidence.
"Oh Lord Tywin you need me alive, I'm heir to Winterfell, and I will give you the North with Jamie's first child with me so I'm not afraid of you killing me with all due respect my Lord," She smiles and he nods impressed by her logic and knowledge.
"Robb was never the brains was he, your mother and you were running that war?" Tywin suggests and Aleyahs eyes gloss over.
"Robb was actually too clever for his own good, that's what got him killed by you," She retorts holding back her grief.
"But anyway you had something you wanted to discuss?" She asks the hardness of her face reappearing. Tywin nods observing the way she kept her emotions in check, unlike his daughter.
"Your marriage to Jamie, will happen tonight instead," Tywin announces and she nods.
"I have a request," She murmurs quietly and he raises an eyebrow. A timid wolf asking the old lion for something? Unheard of. Tywin motions for her to carry on and she sighs.
"Lord Bolton is planning on taking over Winterfell, as warden of the North? Make me Warden of the North and return my brothers, fathers and mothers bones to the crypts of Winterfell?" She asks as a single tear runs down her face. Tywin knee the Starks and the North believed differently to the southerners. He knew she believed they wouldn't rest easy without laying in the crypts. He purses his lips thinking quietly. A Stark back in power in the North would quickly bring peace to his kingdom. Tommen would be crowned soon.
"I would also like to stay a Stark, I don't want to be a Lannister," She mutters quietly. Tywin sighs.
"I can make you Warden of the North and I can return your families bones to the crypts, I cannot allow you to not take the name. But I can make you the first ever Aleyah Stark-Lannister first of her name," He offers and she nods.
"Thank for your kindness Lord Tywin I will try my best to give sons and heirs to your home and my North," She offers and he nods and takes her hand gently.
"I may be calling on you in times of battle," He winks and she smiles nodding before going to leave.

Aleyah opened the Box from Jamie to see her mothers wedding dress and her Fathers cloak.
"Oh Shae look!" She gasps as tears fall down her face. Slowly Shae helped her step into the dress and slowly buttoned up the back. The skirt was larger and bell shaped and the long sleeves had intricate lace patterns in them.
"This is the northern style?" Shae asks and Aleyah nods happily.
"This is true northern style," Aleyah smiles with her styles just like her mothers. Catlyn's spirit shone through her and she smiled as her fathers cloak was draped over her shoulders. Shae smiled hugging her tightly.
"Let's go get married," Aleyah whispers to herself softly.