Part Ten

◇Hayley◇

After a long week of classes and work, it was finally Friday afternoon. I get a text from Liam.

Liam: Hey! Want to play minecraft?

Me: Sure!

We get on MCSG and Liam asks if he can record.

"Sure! You can introduce me as your girlfriend," I smirk.

~TIME SKIP~

"Oh my gosh, Hayley!" Liam says after we finished, laughing. "You are a natural! You should totally start you own channel!"

"You think so?" I ask.

"Yeah! I could come by and help you set it up!"

"I'd like that," I say.

"On my way," he says hanging up.

I go and fix my hair making sure it isn't messed up in my flower crown. I go and just watch some television while I wait.

A few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door.

I open it, thinking it's Liam.

"He-" I stop abruptly when I see David. He races in and pins me against the wall and puts a hand over my mouth. He uses his foot to close the door.

"No idiot to save you this time," he growls. He pushes me to the floor and starts beating me.

"David stop!" I scream. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you humiliated me! We were supposed to be together forever..." He says which really creeped me out.

As the door opens, David pulls out a pocket knife.

"DAVID DONT!" I scream.

"What the hell?!" I hear Liam. Before ether of us can react, David stabs me with the knife.

I scream. Pain soars through me. Blood is everywhere. It is pouring out of me nonstop. Liam has jumped on top of David but stops when he sees me. He picks me up and runs. He takes me to the hospital.

Nurses rush to me and I see Liam crying. They put me on a gurney.

"This is going to hurt," a really young nurse says to me.

She rips the knife out of my stomach. Pain shoots through my whole body. I scream. The last thing I see is Liam. He looks as if he is going to break down.

"Don't......worry....." I choke. Then everything goes black.