2nd abandoned fic / sequel to "airport phone call"

/door slams

"YueYue! where are you!"

...

"SHEN YUE! i know you're here! show yourself and explain yourself!"

"Oh you're here."

"Of course I'm here!  i LIVE here. and after that message you sent, OF COURSE I'M HERE! what's gotten into you?"

"Nothing. why are you yelling? stop yelling."

"well, my fiance suddenly sent me a message that say she wants to take a break from our engagement!!  i think i can yell if i want to. explain yourself. what does that message mean?"

"it means exactly what it says. can you please leave. my head hurts."

------------------

author's note:

in my draft folder, this little snippet is named the "diyue WW3" fic. 'coz in my head i see them throwing down in a huge fight/argument that will reveal all their fears and issues in their relationship. an extreme version of that old thing called cold feet, if you will. except it isnt cold feet. the fears are real and the issues are complicated. and so they will hurl insults and put up walls to avoid actually finding a resolution to those issues.

the fic started with dd panicking and being the concerned, sweet and caring party. but i see yy lashing out and eventually she would say something truly hurtful that would turn dylan into this menacing, cold and angry man who will now throw attacking words out of spite.

the problem was, i couldnt really decide on what the core of the fight would be. what would have prompted yy to try and break off the engagement in the first place. and so this fic sat in the idea folder for a long long time until i finally gave up on ever writing it.