this one's for yue

he is ready. today is the day. he and yue are gonna be on the same flight to arxan. he was super excited when he first heard theyre gonna have the same schedule again. he has missed her. her beautiful face with those big clear eyes that seem to dance when she laugh, her playful personality that seems to always be up for a a good prank, her no-nonsense attitude when it comes to her professional work. DAMN HE MISSES HER.

but as days passed and their departure date draws near, he finds that anxiety seems to have gradually replace excitement. the last few times he was at the airport have been chaotic to say the least. he is worried for her. there is no way he would put someone so precious in such a dangerous situation.

he has been raking his brains but coming up short. he had even (very reluctantly) asked to be put on a different flight. anything for her safety. his agency agreed and even coordinated with her agency to put out differing departure dates. as it turns out though, there was only 1 flight that would guarantee them arriving before shooting starts. looks like fate really wants them to be on the same flight.

okay then. since fate wants them to be together on that flight, who was he to fight it? he just has to try his darned-est to keep her away from the chaos. which meant keeping her away from him. he isnt happy about it, but if that's the only way then he's just gonna tough it up and act like it doesnt affect him. yue who?

"see you on the plane."

"huh? what? why dont we just meet at the security check point? then we can go in together."

"ah sorry yue. im coming straight from a shoot so im gonna be there very early. gonna go in first and rest at the lounge. but i'll see you onboard okay."

"ahhh ic. okay then. see you. i really cant wait!"

"yeah me too. we're gonna have so much fun for 5 days. it'll be like old times!"
.
.
.

his car pulls up at the airport departure terminal earlier than usual. his manager looks at him with a questioning look. he nods his head and slips on his glasses. his manager gets out of the car to the screams of very loud fan girls. dylan smirks to himself, puts his game face on and gets out of the car.

"i am ready. this one's for yueyue. bring it on, girls."

-----------------

author's note:

this one is actually a little embarassing to post but i thought WHAT THE HECK. it is written during that one frenzy morning when i only had 3 hours of sleep and waited for diyue to be spotted at the airport for their first shoot of the inn together.

i had doubts that they would be seen together coz i had seen dd's airport fancams and he always had insane amount of fans crowding him without giving him any personal space. i didnt think dd would ever risk yy's personal safety like that. (i'm not saying his fans will attack her. i'm just saying a situation like that isnt very safe for anyone involved)

anyway i was chatting with a twitter friend (hi, mama bear!) whilst we waited for airport sightings and i told her i would write something to console her in the event they were not seen. they werent and so i sent her this and never showed it to anyone else until now. excuse the bad writing and the typos and grammatical error. feel free to point them out tho and i will fix them (except the bad writing. cant fix that one 😅)