Magic Murderer 20 Ended

Start from the beginning

Bai Yutang sneered,

"If I were you, I already said it, ten years ago!"

"..."

Zhao Wei was a little surprised and then kept quiet.

Zhan Zhao knew that these two men were rather stubborn, he turned his face to Bai Yutang and winked, giving a sign, don't be angry.

Turning his face away, Bai Yutang pulled Bai Chi and took a few steps back, letting Zhan Zhao and Zhao Wei talk alone.

"Yutang is very bad-tempered."

Zhan Zhao smiled at Zhao Wei,

"Like a knife."

Zhao Wei looked into Zhan Zhao's eyes and shook his head.

"It's okay, on ​the contrary, not like you, unexpectedly hiding a needle inside cotton."

Zhan Zhao was not angry and laughed,

"You know I have evidence, Bai Chi!"

Zhao Wei's face slightly changed color,

"It's hard to be proof, it can only be used as a basis for your guess!"

"Yes!"

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"So you want to work together."

"I refuse."

Zhao Wei just wanted to stroke Lisbon when he was stunned by Zhan Zhao's words,

"Do you know that he has lost control?"

"...What do you mean?"

"Sun Qian's death shows that you cannot bound him." Zhan Zhao looked forward, as if talking to himself, "He will kill again soon as long as you come out of his sight for more than one day, he won't be able to suppress it ... we will have another Sun Qian."
Zhao Wei's face turned pale, and he asked Zhan Zhao,

"Leave one day ... What does that mean!"

Zhan Zhao stared at Zhao Wei for a moment, coldly asking,

"Don't tell me, you haven't seen him in a day."

Zhao Wei hesitated, but finally he nodded.
Zhan Zhao's expression immediately went bad, "That means you must help us to arrest him immediately or wait for the corpse of the second child to be found.

Zhao Wei was silent for a long time, opened the door and took something like a navigation system.

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang, and Bai Yutang walked closer with the SCI people.

"Is this a satellite tracker?"

The Ding Twins are very familiar with unconventional electronic devices.

Zhao Wei nodded.

"I just bought it. Just in case, when he doesn't pay attention, I put it up."