Magic Murderer 12 Numerologist

Start from the beginning

"Yes." Jiayi nodded. "He's my numerologist."

"Numerologist ?!" Ma Han adjusted his emotions and tried to calm down. "You just called him Teacher Zhao, what's his name?"

"It seems to be called ... Zhao Jue." Chen Jiayi thought for a moment, "Friends introduced me, very good."

Ma Han sat in another chair to one side and said to himself,

"Oh my God ..."
----------------------
Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao came to the activity room with Shen Qian, and Shen Ling was seen chatting with some friends.

"Ling Ling, these two police officers want to talk to you." Shen Qian pushed open the door and walked in.

Shen Ling glanced a little, nodded, and his friends all got up and left. Kong Cheng stood up and walked to Shen Qian. "Boss, do you need me to stay?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at Kong Cheng with curiosity.

Shen Qian introduced, "He is my lawyer." After that, he nodded to Kong Cheng.

Kong Cheng smiled at Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, "Is this an official police investigation?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other. Dealing with lawyers - tactics C.

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang in some difficulty,

"Xiao Bai, we don't have the relevant permits."

"Hmm."

Bai Yutang touched his chin. "It's true if it's informal, you have the right to refuse to answer questions."

Zhan Zhao nodded, "So, we go back and file an arrest warrant."

"Arrest warrant?" Bai Yutang wondered,

"Arrested again for a retrial?"

"Yes.. According to relevant evidence, Miss Shen is suspected of committing murder ten years ago, and Boss Shen is suspected of protecting her.."

Zhan Zhao looked at the lawyer, "Lawyer Kong feels, we better talk like this or through official order? "

Bai Yutang nodded,

"Yes, yes, today is the opening of the entertainment city. The boss doesn't even make a speech. Both the brother and sister are asked to go to the police station. Shen's stock may fall very badly tomorrow."

Kong Cheng smiled slightly. "Aren't both police officers intimidating?"

Bai Yutang also laughed innocently "I didn't show the police ID, Isn't this a private meeting? Just ask and answer."

Shen Qian patted Kong Cheng. "You are out. We can talk privately."

The lawyer was sent out and everyone sat in the room. Shen Ling lowered her head and seemed nervous.

"If you want to ask something, just ask," Shen Qian smiled and lit a cigarette, and put his feet on the sofa.

Bai Yutang looked at Shen Ling and asked, "Miss Shen, can you recall the Xu Jiali case ten years ago?"