Magic Murderer 11: Gambling

Začít od začátku

Bai Yutang blinked - nothing, just a little pat.

Zhan Zhao glares - You are a police officer, how can you hit people?

Bai Yutang disdains - I'm not messing around, he's lucky he didn't touch you, otherwise, I'll crush him.

Squint - cruel mouse!

Same squint - Take the bee to lead the butterfly.

Cat!! Angry - who are you talking about?!

Angry - you!

"Cough." Shen Qian coughed, interrupting the 'eye chat' of the two people in front of him, smiling and asking,

"You two come to me, is there something?"

"Some business." Bai Yutang answered.

"Oh."

Shen Qian nodded, invited to sit, "Business? Is it a murder case on my site?"

"It is not that." Bai Yutang laughed.

Shen Qian did not seem surprised. He casually opened a deck of cards on the table and played with his hands. "Please speak."

"Do you know Kong Liping?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Hmm," Shen Qian thought for a while. "Her name is rather familiar, but not very deep."

"You should have seen her last night." Bai Yutang looked at the cards Shen Qian had sent him and look at him slightly.

"I have to meet lots of people every day, I can't always remember it."

Shen Qian finished handing out the cards, "Want to play?"

"You saw her between 11:00 and 1:00 this morning." Bai Yutang took the card on the table and sort it out.

"I'm busy doing business today." Shen Qian threw a pair of J.

"We have a witness who saw you with her last night." Bai Yutang threw a pair of Q.

Pair of A, Shen Qian smiled, "That's not strange." "How?" Bai Yutang signalled him to play.

"I just said, I saw a lot of people last night
because of the opening."

Shen Qian threw a pair of 678910 red heart straight, "It's not strange to see which woman I'm with." He looked at the two cards in his hand, then looked at the seven cards in Bai Yutang's hands, "Looks like I won."

Bai Yutang laughed. "I still have seven cards. How do you know that I don't have a straight bigger than you?"

"Oh." Shen Qian smiled. "Police officer Bai shouldn't play cards often."

He said, referring to the card in Bai Yutang's hand, "When you play cards, you really separate your cards according to their type. For your seven cards, five a little to the left, two a little to the right, and two of five on the left a little higher. That is, five is three with a pair, the other two are a pair ... so you don't have a straight. "