Magic Murderer 10 Meeting again

Start from the beginning

Qi Le shook his head very honestly. The heart said, this Zhao Hu, Looks like a tiger, oh, How can the half-sentence police look like a majesty?
Zhao Hu was amused by her and smiled and said,

"I tell you, Bai team will choose me because I have been undercover for five years, and even the skin has not lost a piece of rush is this luck! !"

Seeing Qi Le's eyes seems to be a bit of hope, Zhao Hu quite confidently said: "Others I can't guarantee, say luck, how much I want here, how many... Chen Yu is definitely okay!"

The voice just fell, the lights in the operating room were gone, and in a short while, the doctor wearing the surgical gown came out.

"Doctor...she..." Qi Le voice shook.
"Call! The doctor took a sigh of relief. "It's really lucky. After turning around the ghost door, I finally saved it."

"Then she... she's okay?" The surprise was full in her eyes.

"It's okay." The doctor took off the gloves. "Now the anaesthesia hasn't passed, and she can wake up at night."

Looking at the doctors leaving, Zhao Hu smiled smugly.

"Look at that?" Amazed, because Qi Le has already rushed up, hugged him, burst into tears.

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang rushed to the hospital, they saw exactly this scene. Zhao Hu was as stiff as a piece of wood. Qi Le slammed on his chest and cried with so much happiness.
When Qi Leping regained her mood, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked her about the beginning and end of the matter.

According to Qile, the emotions of Li Xu have been very different these days! Although she is occasionally drunk and nonsense, she is not as drunk as before.

This morning, after Li Xu took a call, she rushed out in a panic. Qi Le and Chen Yu saw that she was standing still in the station, fearing that she would have an accident, she chased after her.
We saw the man in black holding a knife, and was going to cut Li Xu. The two quickly rushed forward to help.

Li Xu has pushed a hand and fainted after hitting the wall. Chen Yu grabbed the man and let Qi Le run with Li Xu. Then, Qi Le ran out with Li Xu, hid, and sent a text message to Bai Yutang.

"Do you know why he wants to kill Li Xu?" Bai Yutang asked.

Qi Le shook her head. "We know Li Xu sometimes, but she rarely mentions the past. When she is drunk, She often speaks about how good men, killing people and paying for nonsense. "

"Qi Le, do you know about the magical murder case?" Zhan Zhao suddenly asked.

"Ah! That I know, we saw the news that day, saying that there was the killing of a teacher, and later a child... yes!" Qi Le suddenly cried, "Li Xu was watching the news after that day. She became unusual."

"How an unusual was she?" Zhan Zhao quickly asked.

"When we watched the news that day, we happened to be having breakfast. What happened to Li Xu? She was so shocked that she smashed the bowl, And then lock herself in her room. We didn't open the door when we knocked on the door. It seemed that every time I was calling her the room got louder. Specifically, we didn't pay attention to it... Later, she began to drink indiscriminately and become what she is now. "