Magic Murderer 06 Misleading

Start from the beginning

Bai Yutang almost unconsciously reached out and tidied Zhan Zhao's hair that fell on his forehead. Through the rearview mirror, Bao Zheng saw love and affection in Bai Yutang's eyes which he could not hide. He was a little surprised ... these two children ...

When they arrived at the police station, Bai Yutang wanted to carry Zhan Zhao into his car and send him directly to his home, so he could sleep well. At this moment, his phone rang ...
Picking up the phone, Wang Chao's voice spoke, "Captain, that woman's situation is not so good!"

"Not so good?" Bai Yutang didn't understand, "What happened?"

"He screamed and said that she had to go back, or he would die." Wang Chao answered slightly urgently.

"Die?" Bai Yutang was surprised.

"Let's check." Bai Yutang doesn't know when Zhan Zhao woke up, he saw Zhan Zhao rubbing his sore neck.

"We will come soon." Bai Yutang hung up and rubbed Zhan Zhao's neck. "Do you often get neck pain recently?"

"Uhm, sometimes." Zhan Zhao moved his shoulders, and Bai Yutang's massage around his neck made him sigh softly.

Later, the two walked side by side to the elevator.
When they arrived at the door of the detention room, they heard a woman's voice screaming. Wang Chao came out with a sick temple. "Captain!".

"Has the information about her been checked?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Checked." Wang Chao showed a document that said, "Her name is Kong Liping, 31, a cashier from a foreign trade company in the city. Two years ago, her husband died in a car accident and she lives alone with a child under two years old."

Bai Yutang saw that information. "No wonder she said that she was not fine."

"He said that if she doesn't return, he will die?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Yes."

Wang Chao sighed and said, "She said that her baby was alone at home, if she hasn't returned until tomorrow morning, the baby might starve or freeze to death."

Bai Yutang frowned slightly and asked Zhan Zhao, "Cat, do you want to ask her now?"

Zhan Zhao thought for a moment, "Okay, it can only be like this."

Wang Chao turned around and took Kong Liping to the interrogation room and told her that as long as she cooperated with the investigation, she could go home as soon as possible.

Kong Liping immediately calmed down and sat quietly in the interrogation room.
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang did not rush there but stood in front of the one-sided reflective glass to observe the people inside.
Kong Liping looks like much older than 31 years, looks normal, has rough skin, long hair, some scattered, without makeup. Cheap clothes. Plain and a bit lonely...

Zhan Zhao watched her behaviour closely, his eyes blinking anxiously ... Her right hand turned the ring on the ring finger of her left hand from time to time ...

He frowned slightly.

When Bai Yutang saw Zhan Zhao a little differently, he asked him,