chapter 39: The Incident

Depuis le début

"It's late, lets get up. Please?" Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung sat up looking at Jaebum before leaning into him.

"What do you want?" Jinyoung yawned.

"Well you have an appointment with the doctor in a hour?" Jaebum laughed.

"Oh? I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS! IM JAEBUM-" Jinyoung panicked.

"Ah, it's okay baby! I called the doctor before coming and she's willing to wait until you get there to close. But let's hurry," Jaebum laughed at Jinyoung pout.

The two walked hand and hand to the bus station. Jinyoung wore a big sweater, hoping his stomach did not show. He was getting slightly bigger each week.

Once they got to the doctors, Jinyoung got his quick check up before meeting with the doctor. They waited patiently to be called.

"We are week 32, Jinyoung!" Jaebum giggled into Jinyoung's hair.

"I know... I don't know if I'll be a great parent thought.." Jinyoung mumbled.

"You'll be a great one, don't worry!" Jaebum reassured the younger.

Jinyoung just shook his head at Jaebum before looking away. The families here had their parents supporting them. Their parents were there, even their siblings. Although Jinyoung knew Chanyeol was on his tour, he just wished his brother was there to see him.

"Park Jinyoung?" A nurse called.

Both Jinyoung and Jaebum got up and walked towards the door.

"So since Jinyoung is getting close to his due date, I'd like him to stay home as often as he can and he should be careful of what he does. Since he is a male, he has a chance of losing his baby around this time of the year," Dr. Zhang said.

"So how do you want us to prevent it?" Jaebum asked.

"Just don't come to contact with anything, and don't go somewhere unless you really need to," the doctor smiled.

"Okay. Thank you for all your help, Yixing," Jaebum smiles back.

"Anything to help my old buddy," Yixing laughed.

"Alright let's get going home before Mark gets worried," Jaebum said.

After bidding goodbye to the doctor, the couple left home.

~~~

After a few days of the check up, Jinyoung decided that they all needed to eat out.

"Are you sure you want to eat out at the Bibimbap restaurant?" Jackson asked as he got out of  the car.

"Yes. We need to get together more often. Plus, Mark and I have been the only ones home and it's been boring," Jinyoung pouts also getting out of the car, with Mark following.

"Okay then," Jackson said.

As they entered the restaurant, there was something in the air that made Jinyoung want to puke, but he kept it to himself.

"It's crowded today," Jaebum said, sliding to stand next to Jinyoung. He kept a hand around the boys waist as they weaves their way to an empty table.

"I never thought-" Mark said before bumping into someone's chair.

"Hey-" the person turned around to see Jackson and Jaebum helping Mark up. "Jinyoung?"

"I'm sorry-" Mark said.

"Mark? Jackson? Jaebum?" Bambam showed up, standing next to Yugyeom.

"Oh, hey!" Jackson beamed.

"It's been a long time," Jaebum smiled wrapping his arm around Jinyoung's waist.

"It has! Why don't you guys just sit with us?" Bambam asked.

"There's only three more seats," Yugyeom said.

"Oh, we could just bring another chair over, but that would be too crowded," Bambam locker eyes with Jinyoung.

"Uhm, I don't feel so good Jaebum. Why don't I go home first?" Jinyoung teared his eyes from Bambams stare.

"Let me come with you-" Jaebum suggested.

"No it's fine. Have a good boys night out," Jinyoung turned around and walked out the restaurant.

"I'll go with him," Mark got up and walked the same direction as Jinyoung did.

"Ima just go too." Jackson walked off before any of the three could say anything.

"I should get going then," Jackson sighed before leaving.

"Wow Bam, just wow," Yugyeom rolled his eyes before leaving his boyfriend behind.

Just as Jinyoung was crossing the street, Jaebum caught up to him.

"Jinyoung! Wait!" Jaebum called out.

Jinyoung stopped in the middle of the road and turned around to see Jaebum and Mark running towards him.

And as he blinked, he felt a hush of pain all over his body. He flew over the moving vehicle and landed on his side. Before closing his eyes, he held his stomach, hoping his baby would be alright.

"Can you stop being so f-ing angsty??"

No no I can not be. Ima make you all cry- I'm kidding I'm not that terrible of a human being-

Anyways I'm back summer break is back I'm back and time for another angst :) we got so much stuff happening in the next few chapters don't die on me yet :)

Also I have a smut book I wanna kill myself but ima promote it ONCE and yeah go read my sins before I take it down :) anyways bye see you in the next chapter :))