13|The Dimension of death

Are you enjoying the story?
Do tell me I'm excited to read your comments :)

Are you enjoying the story? Do tell me I'm excited to read your comments :)

|chapter 13|

|the Dimension of death|
• • • • •

"Hello?"

"RUNE? IT'S ME" the voice on the other said.

"Wh...who me?" She asked.

"THE ONE WHO KNOWS YOU," the said, making Rune sham with fear.

She gulped, "who are you?" No answer. She asked again, "I asked, who are you?" Someone on the other side started laughing. "Aww! Rune. It's me Aiden. Did I scared you?"

"No, you have not." Rune sighed.

"Don't lie. I know you have. The way you asked, who are you made it clear that you were scared" he continued to laugh.

"Keep laughing. I'm hanging up the phone!" She exclaimed.

"Wait, wait, sorry was just joking to make you laugh," he said.

"It's ok. Tell, why you called?" Rune asked.

"Good news"

"Are you pregnant?" Rune chuckled.

"Shut up! How can I get pregnant? I'm a man." He stressed on 'man'

"Oh, then ask the person who made you pregnant. How would I know that?"

"If you don't shut up then I'll make you pregnant!" He exclaimed. Hearing to what he said, Rune kept quite in a shock.

"Oops, sorry. It was a slip of tongue. I didn't mean to say that." He apologised.

"It's ok. Now no more jokes. Tell me what you called?"

"The doctors discharged me. Now I can come with you guys. Yeah!" He shouted in happiness.

"But Aiden, they discharged you to go home and take some rest not to do the action in the woods" she seems concerned.

"Lol, I'm ok. I'll come with you all" he tried to convince Rune. He tried and tried, in the end, Rune agreed. She said Dylen to take the car to the hospital to pick Aiden up from there.

After a long ride, they reached a deserted road. A signboard, stating: private property. Trespassers are not allowed, was present at the corner of the road which was leading to Jonathan's house.