10|Struggling against his grip

|chapter 10|

|chapter 10|

|Struggling against his grip|

• • • • •

As Rune had no charger with her to charge the phone at that time, she decided to go out and ask at the helping desk, whether they have any charger to use.

The corridor was completely silent. It's was midnight so only the bulbs on the ceiling were on. She made her way to the desk but to her surprise, no one was there. The computer was on. She slides through space at the corner and now, she was standing behind the desk. Few files were open and the wind coming from the windows was making the papers to move from the files.

Rune collected all the fallen papers and was arranging them. When the lights above her head started flickering. She gulped and opened a locker to find a charger in there. A chill snaked through their spine and shake it off.

She was making her way towards the emergency room when she felt someone following behind her. She started to walk fast. This time footsteps can be heard. She turned back to find no one. The atmosphere got filled with the same smell, the mix of blood and soil.

Her heartbeats were increasing and the sweat can be seen on her forehead. Scare took over her. She started running the second she felt someone near her again.

Storming into the emergency room, she shut the door behind her. Keeping her hands on the knees, she tried to hold her breath. Once she got all right, she kept the phone on charging. As she was not able to wait to read the further conversations, she started using the phone while it was still on charge.

She scrolled down the conversation:

7ᴛʜ ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ