Killer Magic Murderer 04 Blood

Start from the beginning

Bai Jintang nodded and said,

"Okay."

Gongsun reached out to undress Bai Jintang and Bai Jintang's hand passed through the hem and touched Gongsun's bare thighs.

"Hum.."

Gongsun held Bai Jintang's hand unbearably and looked at him.

"Hehe ..."

Bai Jintang grinned, his hand grabbed Gongsun's buttocks, and slipped his fingers into the gap. His middle finger was pressed gently to the opening there through thin cotton underwear ...

"Ah!"

Gongsun gently screamed, and glared at Bai Jintang with a reprimanding look, biting his lower lip.

His hand grabbed Bai Jintang's shoulder, trying not to let himself get into the man's arms, but with the movement of Bai Jintang's fingers, Gongsun's arm began to tremble slightly, gritting his teeth, he hit Bai Jintang's chest with his fist.

"Not allowed to touch ... um ... I said I .. on top... ah... "

Fists that hit the chest have become soft and weak. Gongsun's tone which was initially fierce slowly turned into spoiled and seductive.

Bai Jintang's hand found a gap in one side of the underwear, slipped inside, grabbed Gongsun's already raised dick, gently stroking it, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. His other finger kept pressing on Gongsun's small hole from time to time.

Gongsun could no longer support, gently falling on Bai Jintang's chest.

"Admit defeat?"

Bai Jintang raised the corner of his mouth and smiled mischievously. He licked Gonsun's ears, and the thin walls of the ears flushed. Gongsun is breathing heavily.

His strength was lost, his body trembled because of Bai Jintang's fingers and tongue ... Bai Jintang deliberately accelerated the rhythm of his hand. His finger in his butt hole, slowly turning, pressing and stretching from time to time.

"Admit defeat?"

He asked again, Bai Jintang pinched Gongsun's chin with one hand, kissed his lips, and the other hand continued to move rhythmically, feeling Gongsun slightly twitching, he accelerated the fight ...

"Ahh... No ..."

Gongsun buried his head in Bai Jintang's neck.

"Stop ... ah ..."

"You will be sad if I stop now."

Bai Jintang whispered slowly, while the fingers skillfully stroked the sensitive dick along the slight folds...

"Ah.."

As Gongsun's convulsions flowed, Bai Jintang's hands were filled with sticky juice ... Laughing lightly, Bai Jintang rubbed gently on Gongsun's butt hole, his fingers curled entered, rubbing the sensitive and soft skin on the inner wall, feel the heat and moisture creeping up and wrapping his fingers tightly ... he has reached his limit.