Blackpink House. #80.

Start from the beginning

"Here. Ice it. It'll help." Jennie instructs leaving the room.

Chaeyoung looks down at the peas in her hand. Shrugging she places them on her crotch letting out a sigh of relief.

•••

"Why is Chaeyoung walking around like there's a stick up her ass?" Jisoo asks.

"She's got the waddles." Jennie laughs. "Lets just say there wasn't a stick up her ass but maybe a stick shaped object very near and dear."

"I see, I see." Jisoo nods. "Where's Lisa?"

"Dead in her room." Jennie answers distractedly.

"She's still sleeping? Jesus. Isn't she hungry?"

"Probably too tired to care." Jennie shrugs.

"I'll go check on her." Jisoo offers. Walking down the hall she knocks on Lisa's bedroom door. "Yah Lalisa," she calls. There isn't a reply in return so she opens up the door.

It was completely pitch black in darkness. The light coming from the door revealed a large lump on the bed under a mess of blankets. Clothes were tossed around the room, the shelf was in dissarry, and everything was out of place.

Jisoo's nose scrunches up. "Awh gross it smells like sex in here." Walking over to Lisa's bed she pokes the large lump. "Yah, get up and eat something."

"Not hungry, just let me sleep." Lisa muffles a groan.

"You have to eat. Its not healthy to skip meals." Jisoo says. "And what the fuck happened to your room?"

Lisa lifts her head up from under the blanket. Her hair was a frazzled mess, and she was clearly still very much naked. A small smirk crawls onto her lips as she surveys the room, remebering the wild events of last night.

Last Night....

Lisa walked into the dorm, tossed her gym bag onto the floor and kicked her shoes off. She pulled her phone from her pocket and dialed Chaeyoung's number as she walked toward the bedroom. She figured her girlfriend would be out with her sister still.

Lisa opened the door and looked up where she saw Chaeyoung in the dim light of the bedroom, sitting on the bed. Cheerleading uniform intact.

"Holy crap..." Lisa mumbled.

"Hey." Chaeyoung said as she got up and walked over to her girlfriend.

"H...hey," Lisa said, forcing herself to speak as Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around the brunette's neck.

🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞

Lisa's eyes slowly slipped down to Chaeyoung's breasts, which the old uniform pulled over tightly. Perfectly in fact. She felt an extreme surge of heat rush straight to her core.

"I guess my boobs have grown." Chaeyoung smirks.

"Who do I have to thank for that?"

At this point, Lisa found herself so aroused, she thought that she might actually climax right then and there.

"Do you like it?" Chaeyoung asked, lifting Lisa's chin until their eyes met.

"You...lo...look...incredible." Lisa stuttered as she placed her hands on Chaeyoung's hips. "I love it..."

"Thanks." Chaeyoung smiled as she leaned in and pressed her lips to her girlfriend's. "I know I've been less than attentive lately and I want to make it up to you. I can make you dinner or something, if you want." Chaeyoung teased. "After all, you did win our bet."