"So you're all bent out of shape over me fucking your friend? You've never had an issue with it before - why the fuck is it such problem now? You're acting like I'm some asshole trying to fuck with her feelings and you know that's not who I am, I'm up front with that shit" Harry argues, raising his voice louder.

"She's not cut out for your shit Harry" Frankie snaps back "She's not like you, she's not like the usual people you go after and she has enough going on without you adding to it - you know you don't stick around, so don't act like you do, I don't care how upfront you are she isn't someone to cure your boredom with. I've got plenty of other friends, go screw them - I'll even give you their number but Drew is off limits"

"You can't tell me who I spend time with Frankie, if she wants to fuck me that's her choice not yours. You don't have the first clue about what my intentions are with her - get off your high horse, we're both adults so quit acting like you can order either of us around, especially me"

Can he please stop letting Frankie think we had sex? Why the hell hasn't he corrected him on that?

For a second I thought Frankie may have been angry at me, or annoyed at the fact he thought we had slept together but it's obvious his anger is coming from what ever track record he knows his cousin apparently has.

I love Frankie dearly, but I also don't need him doing this sort of thing; I know he's trying to look out for me and I appreciate, but I can look out for myself.

I've always taken care of myself, I don't rely on other people and that's not changing any time soon.

"And you don't have the first clue about her Harry!" Frankie throws back "You don't know what's been done to her, what she's been through and you are only going to cause more damage with how you are, she's not the right person for this. I'm being dead serious here, leave her alone"

"What do you mean what's been done to her? You're acting like she's some helpless lamb that needs protecting. You're so fuckin' dramatic, you always have been" Harry scoffs, sounding confused but the irritation over being told what to do seems to get the better of him and his voice drops into a low defiant tone.

"And if you keep trying to tell me what I can and can't do, I'll fuck her for a week straight just to teach you a lesson - you don't order me around, no one does"

"Oh really? Was I going to be informed about us fucking? Or were you just going to wait until I was asleep or something? Just sedate me for a week?" I cut in sarcastically, standing at the start of the hallway with my hands on my hips, looking between the both of them.

Harry is leant back against the wall, his arms folded over his bare chest while Frankie stands in front of him looking ready to blow a blood vessel in his forehead.

Both Frankie and Harry look to me, Frankie still with an annoyed expression while Harrys eyes widen briefly, before his lips part - apparently forgetting I was in the room and not expecting me to hear that last part.

I speak again before either of them can, and I point to Harry and back to myself, raising my brows "We are never fucking - understand? Hate to burst your bubble on that smirky"

I point to Frankie, with an offended expression "And you should know better. I did not have sex with him, at this point I'd rather rip a fingernail off before I did that. You really think I'd break an almost two year dry spell on him?" I drop my hand, placing it back on my hip and keep my voice stern "And I appreciate what you're trying to do here Frankie, but I don't need you being a white night - I can take care of myself"

"Two years?" Harry gapes, acting like that's the most ludicrous thing he's ever heard in his life "What are you practicing to be a fuckin' nun or something?"