Chapter 4

Hazuki woke up about ten. She had a text from Choji with a picture of all the boys making funny faces sitting on the beach. Her response was jerk and a smiley with the tongue sticking out. She climbed out of bed and headed to the kitchen. She was greeted by her grandmother with a plate of pancakes and fresh strawberries.

        “Are you excited about your vacation,” Mameha asked.

        “Yes. The whole week is going to be spent surfing,” Hazuki answered in between bites of fluffy sweet pancakes.

        “And you’re sure Naruto’s guardian is going to be there the whole time?”

        “Yes he will, the entire week. Plus the girls are sleeping upstairs in the guest bedroom and the boys are in the basement. So you don’t have to worry about anything.”

Just then there was a knock on the door. Hazuki got up to answer it. Standing in the door way was Reika, Ino, Sakura and Hinata.

        “Get dressed we’re going shopping,” Reika announced as Hazuki moved out of the way to let the others enter.

Hazuki ran down to her room to throw on clothes, brush her hair and teeth. While she was gone her friends joined Mameha at the table. It didn’t take Hazuki long and by the time she was back her friends had helped her grandmother clean up the breakfast mess. They said goodbye to Mameha and they were off.

        “We need to get Hinata in a cute bikini for Naruto,” Ino nudged Hinata as they entered a clothing store with bathing suits displayed in the front window.    

        Hinata’s face turned bright red. “Hmmm… I don’t think I would look right…I mean there’s no reason for to show that much skin,” Hinata murmured trying to hide her embarrassment.

        “Don’t be silly. You’ll look amazing all the guys will be drooling,” Sakura answered and everyone giggled as Hinata turned a darker shade of red.

They all tried on about a dozen bathing suits each. Ino and Sakura tired their best to get Hinata to buy a cute orange and pink polka dotted two piece but they failed.  She ended up with cute but simple orange one piece. Ino decided on a yellow and black striped bikini. The top tied around the neck and back and on both sides of the bottoms. Sakura chose a similar one only is was a red apple color. Reika fell in love with a pink red and white striped two piece, and Hazuki found a bikini with a blue bottom with an orange hiccups flower on the right side that matched the orange top covered with the same blue flowers.  Sakura also grabbed a white sun hat with a red bow that matched her bathing suit. She held out the hat and posed with it like she was Vanna White from Wheel of Fortune.

        After they went to a few more stores to get other things that were needed they decided to grab something to eat. They headed towards a new barbecue that opened up when Reika noticed Mr. Hagane and Mr. Kamizuki, the two secretaries from school, accompanied by two beautiful women. Mr. Hagane had his arm draped around the shoulders of women with long dark hair pulled into the ponytail at the back of her head and hazel eyes. Mr. Kamizuki was holding hands with the other. She had wavy light lavender colored hair and eyes that were purple outlined with a dark blue. She also had a beauty mark on her left cheek. Reika almost squealed as she pointed them out to the others.

        “Oh my god their so pretty,” Reika watched as the group walked across the street.

        “How the hell did those two pick up women who look like that? I thought they were “together” you know,” Ino couldn’t believe her eyes.

        “Can we stop being creepy stalkers and go get some food,” Hazuki started walking down the street. She was starving and could careless who was dating who. Rika and Ino couldn’t stop talking about the secretaries and their female companions the entire walk to the restaurant.