+ Boat Rides Pt.1 +

Mulai dari awal

"Staten Island ferry, eleven."

"Oh, that's soon. Thanks Aaron!" I smiled as I hopped off the roof of the car.

"Hey, that's gonna dissolve in two hours." Peter adds as we start to walk away.

"No, no, no, no. Come fix this."

"Two hours. You deserve that." Peter walks away, stabbing a finger in Aaron's direction.

"I got ice cream in here."

"Sucks to suck, chicken butt!" I say as we leave.

---

At the Staten Island Ferry terminal, Peter swings onto the building roof that I stood on. As the massive orange ferry pulls out of the dock, he takes a running leap and spreads his glider wings. He lands and hangs on the hull. I fly beside him, I lower myself down to peek in on the passengers. "Okay, Karen, activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode."

"Sure thing." Karen replies.

"What are they saying?" I ask. I then look and notice one of them. "It's the guy from the bridge, right?"

"Who's that other guy." Peter said out loud, I shrugged my shoulders.

"There's no record of him in my criminal database. Incoming call from May, Peter. Should I reroute to your heads-up display?"

"Oh shit May is calling!" I whisper, Peter calms me down before replying.

"I can't talk right now. I'll call her back." The spider drone climbs on top of Peter's head. "Hey, dronie, keep an eye on that guy. We can't let anybody get away this time." The drone hovers by the window. Peter and I climb up to the ferry roof. He crawls to the edge and peers down at four men on the front deck as I flew, invisible so that they couldn't see me and I can get better vision on them.

"Who's the guy on the left?"

"Mac Gargan. Extensive criminal record, including homicide. Would you like me to activate Instant Kill?"

"No, Karen, stop it with the Instant Kill already." I watch as one of the men approach someone else. " Dronie, scan the ship for a white pickup truck."

"White pickup truck?" I say to no one in particular.

"Oh, this is too perfect. We got the weapons, buyers, and sellers all in one place." as we fist-bump.

"Incoming call from Tony Stark."

"No, no, no. No, no, don't answer."

"Kara, Mr. Parker got a sec?"

"Uh, actually we're at school." He quickly lied.

"Nice work in D.C. you two."

"Okay." I say as I was beside Peter.

"My dad never really gave me a lot of support... And I'm just trying to break the cycle of shame."

"Uh, we're kind of in the middle of something right now."

"Don't cut me off when I'm complimenting you guys. Anyway, great things are about to-" The ferry horn blares. "What is that?" Peter and I exchange looks before looking back at the call.

"Uh, we're at band practice." He lied.

"That's odd. Happy told me you quit band six weeks ago. What's up?"

"We gotta go. Uh, end call." I say not wanting Peter to get in trouble cause of this.

"Hey." The calls ends as Tony was cut off.

"I'll take those!" snatches a key-chain. "Yoink!" Peter then leaps on the deck as I land beside him in a super stance.

"Hey, guys. The illegal-weapons-deal-ferry was at 10:30. You missed it."

"Missed it by like what, 30 minutes?" I smirked. Peter disarms two guys with the spiderweb, kicks a goon, and slams him. I duck from a man with a Shocker gauntlet, which gets caught in a gate. Two thugs get up behind Peter. "Not so fast, fellas." I use my telekinesis to lift them up into the air and throw them back down roughly.

"My bad, that may have been a little too hard on you chickens." I smile. Peter eyes shocker guy, who is still struggling to free himself.

"I gotta say the other guy was way better with that thing." He then reloads his web-shooter. "I'm honestly, I'm, I'm shocked."

"What a shocker!" I joked. Peter shoots a web grenade behind him, attaching a thug to the wall with it. We were standing on a deck. Suddenly, agents come out of nowhere and aim at Peter and I.

"Freeze! FBI!"

"Don't move."

"Get on the ground."

"FBI."

"Wait, what do you mean, FBI?"

"The FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation." Karen replies.

"Of course we know what it means, but why are they here??" I say. A mechanical wing bursts out of the truck, making the agents turn to it. Vulture flies toward the deck in his vulture suit. Agents shoot at him. "Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" I shout. Vulture fires a high tech weapon, drags a car, and throws it to the agents.

"Look out, look out, look out. Move, move, move!" Vulture hits Peter, causing him to fall into the water. He then fires energy blasts at a man's arm. Peter shoots his web at shocker, but misses. He shoots the web at Vulture's leg and pulls. Vulture hides behind his large metal wings that protects him from the gunfire, then shoots at the agents. One blast hits an indoor seating area. I weigh down Vulture with a car I attached to Peter's web. Dodging a blast, he leaps to the upper deck and shoots some more web. Hanging from Vulture's suit, Peter swings over the water. The flying man fires at Peter. He swings back onto the deck. Vulture cuts the strands of web with the blades of his wings. Peter shoots web at the barrel of Vulture's high tech weapon.

"Activate Taser Web!" Electricity travels up the strand of web and the weapon is yanked away from Vulture. On the deck, it bounces around wildly. I trap the weapon using the water from the ocean to freeze around it.

"You're messing with things you don't understand."

(TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT CHAPTER)