Thank You All!

Hey beauties!

So I know I might be late, but I just seen that this book got #1 under treysangels hashtag. Thank you all so much for making this happen. It legit all started with me being bored and creating this book; now it's so much more than that.

So as a thank you from me to you, I will give a little sneek peek of the second edition of this imagines book...YUP THERE'S MORE! The second edition will be released either when Tremaine release his mixtape or before May. Also comment down below the first imagine you had to re-read in this book and I will make an imagine for you that will be featured in the 2nd edition.

Again, thank you all for supporting me and this book. And now enjoy this little sneek peek!

T: You don't wanna put your feet in the water?

L: You don't mind if I take my pants off?

T: Nah, I'm pretty sure that ain't the riskiest thing you did.

She rolls her eyes before standing up and taking her leggings off along with her socks. She puts her legs in the water, shivering a bit from the temperature.

T: See why you don't act this outgoing at school? You are a cool person with a wonderful personality.

L: I don't want to affiliate with most people at school.

T: I'm surprised no one stopped you.

L: I believe many of them boys at school know what to do to tame me, so it's best if they ignore me overall.

T: What you mean "tame" you?

He says as he swims closer to her.

L: Based on what I heard from past experiences, the guys I been with were the ones to tap out.

T: Is that so?

He says as his hands are on the sides of her.

T: You are actually really beautiful Lani, and I'm being serious.

Lani smiles at his compliment.

L: Thank you.

He lifts himself up a bit as Lani looks at him getting close to her. Her heart beats as his face inches closer to her face. His lips press on hers as Lani gets a fuzzy feeling in her body. She realizes what is going on and pushes him back quickly.

T: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.

L: No it's fine, it's not you...it's me.

T: What?

L: I'm sorry.