Hidden Freak 2

Brielle turns off her blow dryer after drying her hair and check herself in the mirror. She makes sure she is not too revealing as she wears a two piece sleepwear set from Victoria Secret. Her roommate, Daina, looks at her.

D: Don't be anxious, you guys are just studying.

B: D you know how much I like Trey. If he makes a move on me it's over with. I just don't want to look like I really want to demolish me.

Daina bursts out laughing after hearing the second part of what Brielle said.

D: Girl this is your room, you dress the way you want. If he reacts to it, that's his problem.

B: I just don't wanna look like a hoe.

D: Girl compared to these actual hoes on campus, you are just flaunting what you got.

They both giggle as Brielle lays down by Daina.

D: So you guys are "studying" for the test next week.

She say as she use her hands to quote studying.

B: Yes Daina, he asked for help and I don't want him to fail.

D: Uh huh, you must really want the dick.

B: Yes.

D: Well you have the room for the night since I'm going to be with Kaden tonight.

She say referring to her boyfriend.

B: Y'all be safe over there and make sure you guys don't get caught.

D: Girl, we did this plenty of times. It's nothing to us.

Brielle nods her head at Daina's statement. Brielle's phone buzz and she sees it is from Trey.

B: He is on his way.

D: If he ain't got any books or a backpack, he want some nookie.

B: He ain't the only one who wants the nookie.

She says referring to Kaden and Daina sticks her tongue out.

D: Now you know he can get it any day any time.

B: BYE DAINA! And tell Kaden I said hey.

Brielle yells as Daina heads out the dorm.

D: Have fun and make sure yall don't break my stuff.

B: Alright bye!

Daina laughs as she close the door.

Trey is on the phone with August as he walks to Brielle's room.

A: You prepared?

T: Nigga yes! Damn you more stressed than I am.

A: I just want my dude to get some ass tonight.

T: Now I am really going there to study with her because I cannot get a low grade on this test.

A: You can study psychology while you study that pussy.

T: Don't you have to go deal with your girl or somethin?

A: Maybe, I'm waiting on her now.

Trey stops in front of Brielle's door.

T: Alright bye nigga.

A: Tear that ass up!

Trey hangs up and knocks on the door. Brielle opens the door with a smile on her face as Trey observes what she is wearing. The two piece set she got on made her look extra delicious. Even though she got a shirt on, it hugs her so nice and her scent hitting his nose as soon as she opened the door.

B: Hey Trey.

T: Wassup?

She opens the door wider and he walks in before she closes it behind him. She leads him to the bed as Trey looks at her shorts making her booty look phat. He wants to give it a hard smack, but he don't want to be rude. He puts his bag down and both of them take their books out.

B: You can get comfortable if you like. My roommate is with her boyfriend, so you don't have to worry about her barging in outta no where.

T: It's cool.

Brielle smiles before asking him what he needs help with first.

An Hour Later

T: I think I got it now.

B: Ok good. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind studying with you but studying gets dreadful sometimes.

T: Yeah you right about that.

He say as he puts his books back in his bag and Brielle gets out of bed.

B: Do you want anything to drink?

T: Water is fine.

Brielle goes in the mini fridge to grab two waters as Trey eyes her down. She ain't bend over for him to get full access, but he is just fine looking at what is in front of him. She hops back on the bed after giving him a water bottle. They both take a few gulps before putting it down on the nightstand.

T: So I should tell you I didn't come over here just to study.

B: Is that so? What else you want to do?

T: I wanna chill with you.

B: Which chill you talkin bout?

T: I legit wanna chill with you.

Brielle raise her eyebrow before accepting it.

B: Ok, fine.

T: I wanna know about you.

B: What do you wanna know?

T: Anything I am allowed to know.

Brielle is impressed that he is not on top of her, taking her clothes off. It's not that she didn't want that to happen, but him just taking it slow intrigues her. She smirks before talking again.