As if the mere thought of them conjured them up my door flung open and in they walked in that commanding fashion of theirs. No matter how many time's I've asked them to announce their arrival instead of just busting in it just didn't happen. These people honestly believe their above the rules.

Taking a seat opposite of me they removed their masks and finger combed their hair. "Anything new?" The man asked.

" just a few thing's. One being that Cole banned Mizery from the family".

"He did what?" They both asked in a high pitch tone.

" She announced that she was coming here and that we were in a relationship. That didn't sit well with Cole so he stripped her on everything. Her inheritance, business... All... Everything. Since she now knows who at least one of you are, I confessed the plan to her".

"You what?" Again the both hissed.

Getting frustrated I tossed the comfort of my pen down on my note pad. "Yes, I came clean. Most people in love do. However Mizery didn't take it very well. She ran out of here never wanting to see my lying ass again. Naturally I had some men follow her to ensure her safety and relay thing's back to me. She called home but Cole wouldn't accept it. He's sticking to his word".

" Why that sniveling, crazy bastard. He has no right. Fuck, he isn't even over any of that. Miri and Demarco have all the way so. Cole is just a temporary fill in until Miri wants her spot... If she ever does". The female masked one exploded.

"Well I may not be right but I'm guessing something along those lines may have occurred" .

"Why do you say that?" The female asked.

" I received a very threatening phone call from Miri earlier. Seems she thinks I've done something with Mizery. Normally it would be Cole that issued the threats. I'm not certain but I believe there's something going on".

"Hmmm.... That does sound out of character for Miri". The male agreed.

" Screw all of that". The female hissed.

"Now we need to figure out how to fix this and merge the famlies. Times ticking and this once small organization is growing. We was recently informed that another small time organization out of Miami joined forces with them. The longer we take, the bigger they get, the stronger they get. We need to merge quickly, like yesterday".

I held my hand up to hush her which earned me a menacing glare but I let it go and said what I had wanted to say. "I understand the need for the merge but I think you're going about it all wrong. People are getting hurt, families are feuding... This plan isn't working. I've probably lost Mizery did to all of this therefore there will be no merge. However where does it say that in order for two different families to merge there must be a marriage?"

They both looked on contemplating my word's so I continued. "Why can we just draw up a contract stating that we will work together closely and merge not by marriage but by loyalty? And I must say that if you do disagree with my proposal I will no longer peruse Mizery. We've caused enough damage there and I won't be apart of any longer."

" Sounds reasonable. Give us a few day's to think it over and we draw up the contract by our rules if we say yes. "The male agreed.

I only nodded but before I could say more the female asked. "So where is Mizery now?"

" she's safe. I had Jax swipe her up and they are located at the old watch tower on my property. I'll keep her there until Cole changes his mind. "

Suddenly my door swung open and my man rushed in breathless. "Sir, there's a Mirimosa Harper here for you. She's on her way up and not very happy. We tried to keep her out but she brought a small army with her and they aren't playing".

" Thanks. Try and waylay her as much as possible ".

My man rushed out to do my bidding as the masked one's jumped up. With no where else to go, they shuffled into my coat closet. No sooner than they shut the door Miri sailed in. Without blinking she marched straight up to me. Leaning across the desk toward my face she snarled. "You have less than five minutes to produce my daughter or I will end you and let these desert coyote 's take care of the rest".

" I've informed you of all I know. Like you, I currently have my own men hunting her down "

"You can't fool me. Where is she" she said

I begin to answer but her phone vibrated. "Yes". She answered sharply.

" Mizery, where are you? Are you well? "

Mizery told her mother that she was okay but taking a few day's to regroup. "Where are you? I'll join you".

" no mom. Please understand that I need some alone time. I'm safe, trust me. "

"I don't like this Mizery. Are you in Vegas at least?"

" Yes. I am"

"Okay. I'll stay here as well but when you're ready call me."

They chatted a few minutes before saying their goodbyes. Miri looked over to me. "Seems I made a mistake in your part. My apologies but I'm still keeping a check on you. Now I'll be extending my stay here at your place. Have your best room prepared and I'm famished. A grilled chicken salad will be splendid and I'll have it by the pool. Should you write this down?"

Before I couldn't answer her phone buzzed again. "Hold that thought" . She told me before answering.

"No fucking way". I heard her screech.

Obviously something was wrong and it wasn't good. Pretending to be busy, I listened in. "How did he escape?"

" No. He killed two nurses? Have every man available scout the building and grounds. He's too unstable to be roaming around. "

My ears perked up and I had to wonder if she was discussing her husband.

Sorry for the slow update. I had an eye exam yesterday and if you have ever had those drops out into your eye's you know what I'm talking about! My eye's were extremely blurry and very sensitive to light. Couldn't write like that!

What a pickle they are in!!

Will Cole be hunting down his wife?

Is Aiden's plan a better one?

Wonder how Cole got free?

Is Miri on some type of queen high right now?

Do you think the masked one's will accept Aiden's offer?

Until next time!