9-Finale

Luckily, Yoongi’s stomach and internal damage was all fixed, his only issues being sight and food sensitivities. But it has been a week since he woke up and he can now sit up on his own, so he quite enjoys playing with Kookie and Taetae. Granted, he can’t see any of them other than silhouettes, but Taehyung happily assists with simple tasks while Kookie attempts to be a guide dog.

Though, the boys ears were shockingly well adapt, “Mama!” Yoongi yells and when Seokjin jogs in from the kitchen, he watches Yoongi point to the door where a bell is soon heard. The elder had been expecting guests, but he wasn’t expecting Yoongi to hear them from so far away.

“C’mere, baby, I think you’ll be happy to see these two,” Seokjin coos. Taehyung and Jungkook were at the park with Jimin and Namjoon while Hoseok worked at the studio, so it was just them for the time being.

Seokjin opens the door to reveal Mark and Jackson, who both gasp at Yoongis glowier appearance, but the boy lets out a frustrated whine when nobody talks. “Right, Yoonie can’t see anymore, so you’ll have to talk for him to know who you are,” Jackson is instantly next to them with a grin, “Hi, Yoongi,” He grins, practically glowing when Yoongi squeals excitedly, reaching in the direction of the voice.

“I told you he would remember you!” Mark chuckles, ruffling Yoongis hair as he is passed to Jacksons arms. Jackson rolls his eyes, but continues to bounce Yoongi as the boy feels over his face with a big grin. Seokjin smiles at them before motioning for Mark to follow him to the kitchen.

“So, how did the trial go? Were the pictures enough?” Seokjin asks.

Cray had just had his court trial. Yoongi and Taehyung were supposed to testify, but Seokjin said no, which was his right since he was signed as their legal guardian since they are both under eighteen. So, Seokjin sent in picture Jimin had taken and some videos that proved the two boys were not mentally stable enough to defend themselves.

“He got life without parole,” Mark grins and Seokjin starts cheering, “Also, I finished some papers for you, Yoongi and Taehyung are officially Kims. Yoongis parents are Kim Seokjin and Jung Hoseok, Taehyungs are Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin.”

With those words, Seokjin tackles Mark in a hug, sobbing as he thanks him over and over again. Mark had originally said adoption would be very difficult as they didn’t know Yoongi and Taehyungs last names or where the orphanage had stored their information. But Mark and his husband saw a fraction of what those two boys went through and didn’t stop until they had enough information to make sure they lived the rest of their lives as they wanted to.

“Seokjin, you’re leaking on me from your eyes and nipples, I think Yoongi is hungry,” Mark chuckels, subtly wiping away his own tears. “He doesn’t like me as much anymo-oh, that’s why,” Jackson starts, walking into the kitchen, but stopping when he sees Seokjins heavily soaked shirt.

Jackson smiles and hands Yoongi to Seokjin, hugging the elder as he passes the little over, “We’ll leave you two to this, call us if you need anything,” Mark whispers, smiling on his way out as Seokjin sways around with Yoongi in his arms, the small boy cooing and though his stare was blind, it still held love.

“Don’t fret, little one,” Seokjin starts, rubbing their noses together, “You and Taetae will always be taken care of by ones that love you. Always Safer Than Ever.”