5

When Yoongi wakes up and makes eye contact with a smiling Seokjin, he instantly grins and starts to sit up, only to be pushed back down by Namjoon. “Yoongi, some of your organs were really sick and I had to take them out to get rid of the pain, so you can’t sit up without help or you could get hurt and rip your stitches,” Namjoon says and Yoongi nods while Namjoon quickly grabs the bowl with the boys appendix, part of his liver, his gallbladder, three-fourths of his big and small intestine, a kidney, and three ribs from each side that had been broken a long time ago and there would be no hope in putting them back. Most of his removed organs had small tumors on them, luckily, not cancerous.

“Wa’th ‘Ae ‘ummy o’ay?” Yoongi slurs, unable to pronounce anything without his teeth, but he didn’t care because he felt so much better. “Yeah, Taetae was okay, he just ate too fast. But I am going to put some clothes on you so we can go upstairs and watch TV with Taetae and my other boyfriends. Okay?” Seokjin says and Yoongi nods, knowing he needs a diaper to not pee on this amazing man's house.

“I-I’m hunwy.” Yoongi whispers as Seokjin carries him upstairs, “Okay, you can’t have solid foods, but I can make you a smoothie, do you remember what your favorite fruits are?” Yoongi ponders for a moment before shrugging, “I ‘ike bineabble,” He says and Seokjin nods, stepping into the living room where Taehyung was playing pattycake with Jungkook. “Yoonie!” Taehyung exclaims, seeing the now toothless boy and running towards him, “Tae, remember what we talked about? You have to be very gentle with Yoongi because he a lot of ouchies on his belly and in his mouth,” Seokjin says and Taehyung frowns at him before looking to Yoongi, “O’ay?” He asks and Yoongi nods with a big, gummy smile, attempting to lean away from where he was being cradled by the eldest. “Yoongi, I know you want to be next to him, but I don’t want you to hurt yourself, so how about I set you in Kookie’s lap so he can hold you steady while you cuddle with Tae?” Seokjin suggests and Yoongi looks around until he makes eye contact with a dark-haired male who waves his hand and shows off his bunny teeth. “I hol’ him!” Taehyung whines and Seokjin sighs, “Only if you let Kookie help.”