3

"I 'idn't mean t-to ca-call 'ou mommy, sowy," Yoongi says as he and Taehyung sit on a giant bed, wrapped in towels with very pale, but clean skin and new haircuts. "Well, I have no problem with either of you calling me that, I will happily adopt you two. But, I know you may be uncomfortable with this, but do you pee and poop normally?" Seokjin asks, wondering if he needs diapers for them.

"Can't con-control it." Yoongi whispers and Seokjin squats down to his level, "It's okay, my boyfriends and I are going to take care of you," Seokjin says and places a hand on each of them, "Both of you. You can call me mommy, you can completely abandon the thought of growing up and just let me put you in diapers and let us treat you like babies for the rest of your lives, whatever you want, you deserve it and we will help you get it, even if what you want to do is get some money, move out and forget all about us. So let's go downstairs so Namjoon can examine you and give you all the medicines you need while you talk to Jiminie so he can tell Hoseok and Jungkook what clothes to get for you," Yoongi instantly leans forward and wraps his arms around Seokjins shoulders, sniffling in pain and happiness as Taehyung does the same, but around both.

"I cold," Taehyung eventually mutters, nuzzling into Seokjins neck, so the eldest picks both of them up and tries to adjust the toweled boys, but is surprised when Yoongi whines before tightening his grip and letting out soft snores. "Taetae, we have to be really quiet, Yoonie is sleeping~" Jin coos and waddles his way down to the basement that he and his boyfriends had converted into a doctors office.

"They look so much better already!" Jimin squeals when Seokjin walks in, the elder glaring at one of his younger boyfriends while Taehyungs head pops up with a frown, "Mimi, Yoo'ie sweepin'!" Taehyung whisper yells and Jimin gasps before doing a zipper motion over his lips. "So does that mean you get the first checkup?" Namjoon asks, wheeling a tray over that is lined with tubes of medication and the objects needed for an IV.

Taehyungs face goes from smiling to distressed in seconds, "Yoo'ie say thi' huwt," He mumbles once Jin has set his on the examination table before showing the palms of his hands and his knees, both green from infection while oozing blood and puss from finally being cleaned. "I know and that is why Seokji-"

"Mommy." Taehyung states when Namjoon tries to say his boyfriend's name, shocking him and Jimin while Seokjin ruffles his hair, "Taetae, don't be mean, we haven't told him yet, so he didn't know," The eldest of the room says and Taehyung turns back to Namjoon, "Sowy,"

"It's okay, but mommy cleaned you in the tub, so all I have to do is give you medicine and I wanted to know if you would sit still long enough to get all of this through one needle, or if you want multiples." Namjoon says and Seokjin glares, "He doesn't know what any of that means, do it all through one access point, okay?" Seokjin says and the doctor nods, "This is going to pinch and then feel weird, okay?" Namjoon says and Taehyung nods, wincing when the needle goes into the back of his hand, "And while this all goes through the IV, I am going to clean your ears."