4

Once Taehyung is all finished and is talking with Jimin about the stuff he wants based on what Yoongi has told him throughout the years, Seokjin is discussing Yoongi’s teeth with Namjoon since the sick boy slept through the checking of his teeth. “I think we’re going to have to pull them all. I don’t know how, but Taehyung only has minor gingivitis while Yoongi’s mouth is infected enough to need antibiotics, even after removing the teeth!” Namjoon exclaims and Seokjin sighs, “I know we have to remove them, but we need to tell him first. I don’t want to cause him pain by simply numbing his gums, I want to put him under first, that way we can also ultrasound his stomach to see why he is in so much pain.”

“Alright, he likes you, you wake him up and tell him,” Namjoon says and Seokjin nods, picking up the extremely small boy, “Yoongi, honey, wake up~” Seokjin coos and the boys eyes open a little with a whine, “We looked at your teeth while you were sleeping and found out that we need to take them out, so we’re going to put you to sleep so it doesn’t hurt, okay?” Yoongi nods without hesitation before falling back asleep, “Okay, I will take him to the surgery room while you clean Taehyungs teeth, I will let you know when I am done.”