Magic murderer 01 Imitation

Mulai dari awal

"It's not surprising."

The man pushed his glasses with his middle finger and smiled brightly. "I know everything."
"Hey! Don't make trouble." The middle-aged man who stood up in his seat stood up and looked at him. He pulled him and then apologized to Bai Yutang.

"Sorry, he is a strange person."

"No." Bai Yutang interrupted him. "I really want to know why."

"Haha." The man who was called Zhen continued to keep his smile. "Everyone has a different atmosphere, I can see it because I have magic."
......
"Hey... can you go and see it?" The flight attendant interrupted them and urged Bai Yutang.

"Let's go," Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows on Zhan Zhao with some suspiciousness - do you want to go?

Zhan Zhao also raised his eyebrows - not interested! Duck down and continue typing.
Bai Yutang followed the flight attendant to the economy class, and the sober Bai Chi also quickly followed. When the person passed by, the man asked Baichi inexplicably:

"You are also a policeman??" The tone was full of surprises.

the strange thing is, Bai Chi, who has always been gentle and smooth, turned his face and glanced at him. And fiercely said: "I don't talk to a magician. The magician is a liar." After that, he quickly walked away from the first class with Bai Yutang.

The man stunned for a while, and he turned back and asked with the same surprised face. "How does he know that I am a magician?"
Zhan Zhao held back his smile and shrugged. "Maybe he can see your gas field..."

"puff."

The middle-aged man sitting next to the man couldn't help but laugh.

Zhan Zhao bowed his head and felt at ease... Finally, He remembered why he felt that he was familiar. He saw his poster on the street and had related reports in the magazine. This person is called Zhao Wei, who is known as the greatest magician of the time. Everyone calls him "magician" because his magic performance is often ridiculous. He feels like he has magical power, and he himself is quite fond of the limelight. It means that he knows magic. He wore coloured glasses and it didn't look like the poster, so, Zhan Zhao couldn't recognize him at first. Besides, it's like, It is estimated that Bai Yutang, who never pays attention to entertainment, will not recognize him. Zhan Zhaohui remembers him, It's all because the memory is too good.

At this time, there was a riot from the economy class, and then, two men with a knife suddenly rushed over. Seeing that they were full of red eyes and shortness of breath, it was apparent that they had taken any phantom drugs, and the amount was obviously not small. Followed by them, Bai Yutang also chased in.

He grabbed the one running behind and pressed his shoulders hard. Just listening to Kata, the man screamed softly to the ground.

Zhao Wei, who was standing in front of him, just next to him, suddenly unloaded his shoulder with almost the same movement as Bai Yutang, then looked up and smiled at Bai Yutang.

"Is it enough?"

Baichi brought another person who was laid down by Bai Yutang from the economy class. The captain arranged the three in the lounge of the first class.