Killer Training Camp Muderer 16 Meter

ابدأ من البداية

"Bingo!" Zhan Zhao agreed, and then appeared a little trouble, said: "Only the last third category, Jia Zheng was killed and Qi Le and Zhang Hua became the object of being killed, it really makes me unable to understand, I don't understand why." Silence for a while, Bai Yutang suddenly said,

"Cat, are we going to penetrating into the bull's horn?"

"What do you mean?"

"No, if you put aside the psychological analysis, the reasons for murder are generally very simple."

Bai Yutang arbitrarily enumerated, "Vendetta, love killing... killing people... Keeping secret."

Speaking of this, the two men went silent at the same time - killing people? ! Zhan Zhao rocked the clothes of Bai Yutang:

"Xiaobai!! You are a genius!"

Bai Yutang smiled and put his face on Zhan Zhao's face: "Come on! Kiss."

"Well!"

When the excitement of Zhan Zhao's was over, he had already slammed his mouth and kissed Bai Yutang lips.

......silence......

"Dead mouse! Go to hell!" The blushing cat began to hit him.

"Be careful, cat! I am driving!!" A mouse smiled as it fell into the cylinder.

"Regardless of!!"

On the way back to the police station, the car is moving forward with the 'S' type forward. After arriving at the police station, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang opened a meeting with everyone for the first time and explained the next plan. After the meeting, Bai Yutang made a phone call to Ding's twins and gave a few words. Then they sat in the office with excitement and waited for the big fish to hook up.

Around 12 noon, Bai Yutang's mobile phone received a text message from Ma Han, which was written at "Two in the afternoon, 13th floor of the Creative Building."

"The fish is hooked!"

Bai Yutang was a little excited and forwarded the text message to the twins.

The Creative Building is now where the film and television company of the Bai Group is located. This afternoon, there was a rematch for the band interview.

At 2:30 pm, the competition was held as scheduled.

Ding Zhaohui appeared in the competition venue because he was an important shareholder of Baishi and the confidant of Bai Jintang, so he immediately attracted the attention of the staff present.

Ding Zhaohui took a leisurely step and saw that Qi Le did not forget to say hello. This move immediately attracted many speculations.

Qi Le is a little cramped, After all, he is also a half boss, but people have also seen the ugly state of their own drug addiction. Originally, they had been disqualified for the rematch because of drug abuse, but later he did not know why he received the game notice. However, Ding Zhaohui's goal is obviously another person. He walked to the side of the agent Zhang Hua and talked with him.
"Fortunately." Handed the smoke. Zhang Hua immediately flattered his hands and ignited... pumping. Dong Lexi talked a few words, Zhao Hui patted him on the shoulder and left.