A sunk my claws in his arm hearing a small yelp coming from him.

" one more horrible comment about them and blood with be shed from the both of you-"

" they'll kill us at this rate, and you will become just as a monster"

I smirked at the man a few feet from me and let go of the other.

" the only difference is I was born into fighting" I grin

Grabbing the bleeding man and punched him straight in the face as he held his nose but I didn't stop. Pulling him straight up, he tried to throw a punch but I stuck out my claws and let them skid his neck.

He flinched as I grabbed his neck and pushed him down to his knees. Tightly holding his neck my claws through his skin as blood ran down.

I looked to the other as he came charging at me. I growled letting my alpha side coming out. He slightly flinched as he was close enough for me to throw a punch.

Meeting his cheek as he was stunned for a moment. The other in my grip dug his claws in my arm as I looked at him.

" you're all forgetting why I'm top ranked" I growled

Getting near his face as I slowly closed his air way watching him start to gasp for air. Locking eyes with the man as I growled and bared my teeth at him.

he held my wrist as his eyes slowly rolled back when a punch was landed on my cheek. I froze for a moment my hand still on the guys neck.

I nearly laughed and let go as he fell to the ground.

" you are stronger then you look." I chuckled

" of course I am" the man scoffed

I hummed as I felt the uneasiness of the pack in the room.

Without a second chance I lunged at him quickly shifting as he could barely shift. Knocking him down as i clamped my jaws in his neck as he quickly froze up.

' I won't think twice to kill you..'

' your nothing compared to those monsters' he said

' and that I'll take as a compliment'

" ALPHA-"

Clamping down as I felt the irony taste in my mouth. My eyes only stayed on the floor being painted in red.

Slowly letting go as I stood above him. I could see the pack bow once more as I let a growl out warning the others.

' You all know better' I snarled

About to speak again when the doors burst open. Looking over seeing a panting max and a few guards, their eyes became wide seeing the scene in front of them.

' what is it?' I asked

Max looked at me and opened the door wider showing Hazel and Mason.

My eyes went wide as they stared at the bodies on the floor.

" Xavier"she spoke