Training Camp Murderer 06 Probability

Start from the beginning

Dididdi

Bai Yutang's mobile phone suddenly rang.
"Hey?" Bai Yutang picked up the phone, "What?!... We are coming soon!"
"What's wrong?" Zhan sees Bai Yutang with a grim face. "Qi Le had an accident."
"What?" Zhan Zhao jumped: "How is she?"
Bai Yutang shook his head: "Don't worry, fortunately, I let Zhao Hu follow her today. When she bought hydrocarbon powder in "Mingsheng Street", she was attacked with a knife. Zhao Hu saved her, but the Attacker ran away. "
"Being cut?" Zhan Zhao's face is doubtful.
Bai Yutang took the ball and took the jacket and threw it to Zhan Zhao: "Qi Le was injured, but she refused to go to the hospital. Zhao Hu took her back to S.C.I. Let Gongsun first help her bandage.
"Then let's go!" Zhan Zhao put on his coat and walked away with Bai Yutang.
"Give!" Bai Yutang threw the ball to Bai Chi: "You go back first, we have somewhere to go first."
"Ah" Bai Chi holding the ball, running a few steps, timidly said: "I ... I want to go."
When the words were exported, Bai Chi himself was shocked. He talked so loudly for the first time in his life, blushing, he put his head down.
Bai Yutang glimpsed a little, turned to look at Zhan Zhao, and gave him a vertical thumb, meaning "Talking to a cat, healed autism in half an hour!"
Zhan Zhao compared him to a V, "I am an expert!!"
"Let's go." Bai Yutang said two words to Bai Chi in a concise manner, and he and Zhan Zhao quickly ran to the car downstairs.
Bai Chi reacted for a while, only to understand that Bai Yutang was letting him follow, and he quickly chased after them.
Police Office Building S.C.I. Office
Qi Le wrapped the blanket that Zhao Hu gave her, sat in the chair, shook slightly, and the knife wound on the left upper arm was still bleeding outside.
Gongsun walked in with a medical box and handed a hot cup of tea to Qi Le: "Don't be afraid, I will help you with the wound."
Qi Le shook a bit, looked up and looked at Gongsun with horror, then nodded.
Gongsun gently looked at her hand, the knife wound was not very serious but still need stitching. Take out alcohol, cotton gauze, etc., Gongsun began to deal with the wounds.
Qi Le is like she feels no pain. Gongsun frowned and felt a trace of difference. Zhao Hu stood on one side and his face was hard to read.
He Sees Gongsun looking up at him and, Just took a packet of powder from his pocket and showed him.
Gongsun took a breath and said in his heart, how old is this girl, and she is taking drugs? And what she looks like now.
Just thinking, He saw Qi Le suddenly and violently shaken, and the facial expression gradually distorted.
"It's bad!" Gongsun called out. "She has a drug addiction!"
"Ah" Qi Le suddenly stood up, Gongsun wants to catch her, but the Qi Le strength at this time is amazing, she slammed Gong Sun.
When Gongsun fell backwards, he felt a pair of familiar hands behind him that caught him.
"Bai..." Gongsun turned back and saw Bai Jintang not knowing when he stood behind him.
"I saw you haven't gone back so late, just come to take a look." Bai Jintang helped Gong Sun, raised his eyes, and looked at Zhao Han's chair in a complicated look, in a desperate struggle to hold Qi Le.
The Ding's twins who came with Bai Jintang had already rushed up. One took out the blanket, wrapped Qi Le in the chair, and the other found a rope and tied the tightly wrapped Qi Le to the chair. Zhao Hu used the strength of his whole body to Squeeze the chair.
Qi Le struggled painfully, writhing his body, screaming heartbreakingly, pleading with others to give her drugs..."
Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao just came out of the elevator and heard her screaming.
Looking at the chaos in the S.C.I. office and the horror of Qi Le's survival, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao stood on one side and their chests blocked.
Bai Chi stood at the door and looked at everything in front of him with horror and did not dare to step forward.
As time passed by, Qi Le gradually quieted down, and the entire police station was quiet. No one is more familiar with the screams than the police. Unless drug addiction occurs, no one can call. It's so miserable.
Zhao Hujin was exhausted and sat down on the chair behind him, panting with his mouth open.
Ding Zhaohui loosened the tie rope on Qi Le, wrapped her in a blanket and hug her then he put her on a wider recliner to make her sleep more comfortable.
Everyone in S.C.I. was silent for a while, Bai Yutang asked Zhao Hu: "What is the specific situation?"
Zhao Hu grabbed his head and said, "I just arrived at M in the afternoon then I saw the girl walking out of school, and she took a taxi to Nishang Street. I was wondering, why a little girl was going to a place like Nishang Street, and then she tightened a bit. Later, I saw what she bought from a flying girl on the street. I have seen that kid, specializing in hydrocarbon powder. "Zhao Hu took a breath and said: "At this time, I saw a kid in a black pullover and walked up, with his back behind me, so he had a watermelon knife. When I saw that his direction was toward Qi Le, I rushed up. It's a pity that the kid was very alert and ran away in a blink of an eye. I didn't dare to leave the girl alone, so I had to bring her back. "
"What does he look like?"
Zhao Hu shook his head: "This guy is not only wearing a pullover but also wearing a hood. I heard a while ago in the red light district, such as Nishang Street. There are often unidentified people who have gashed white sisters, but I did not expect this time to be Qi Le turn! "
Bai Yutang frowned. "So smart, is it really a coincidence that the person did this to Qi Le?"
Zhan Zhao also shook his head: "It's weird, we just went to Qi Le today, What happened in the evening? "
"No... it's unlikely to be a coincidence." I don't know why Bai Chi came in and whispered.
"Why do you say that?" Zhan Zhao looked at him.
Bai Chi looked at Zhan Zhao, hesitated a bit, and said with some timidity: "Just take a month as an example, the probability of you going to find someone today is 1 / 30; in a university, there are at least 10,000 students, you find Her probability is 1/10000; her probability of going out tonight is 1/30; there are 10 cases of drug transactions at the same time, 1/10 of them; the probability of a prisoner going out today is 1/30 .
n other words, the probability that two things are completely coincidental is one in a billion, infinitely close to zero, so the possibility that the two cases are completely irrelevant..."
The voice of Bai Chi is getting smaller and smaller because he found that all the people present were looking at him with a surprised look.
"Who is this child?" Bai Jintang suddenly asked Bai Yutang.
Bai Yutang smiled and said: "A brother of the family, the son of the third uncle Bai Feng, called Bai Chi."
"Oh," Bai Jintang was very interested in touching his chin and said: "Are you sure you are not coming?"
......
Zhan Zhao had no choice but to look at the two brothers, really worthy of being a brother!
"Zhao Hu, you will go to the crime team to take all the relevant information of this attack case, we will deal with. "
"Yes!" Zhao Hu ran downstairs.
"Hey! Little cousin!" Bai Yutang said that and Bai Chi was shocked.
He wanted to hide behind Zhan Zhao and he started heading that way
"Do you want to switch to S.C.I."
...?! ...what... Bai Chi eyes widened.
Bai Yutang considered it and said: "This case is seconded! If you are qualified, you will be transferred! But." Bai Yutang added, "You can only do civilian work!"

In the dark, he saw the sight that struck him. The two teams made every effort to roll the huge round weights and sprint each other face to face.
One party yelled, "Why don't you give up?" The other side replied, "Why are you letting go?"
The pain of heavy objects caused the two sides to make amazing mourning, but no matter how painful and tired, each other's attacks could not stop.

... "Divine Comedy"...
The fourth layer of hell.
Point the petrol bomb in the hands, throw it at the crowd, listen to the screams, and laugh.
Waving the long knife on the hand, watching the silver flashing, the blood is shining... The mouth muttered: "The one who can save them, only you! The one who can save them, only you!..." Over and over again, Can't stop.