Training Camp Murder 05: Training Camp

Start from the beginning

Bai Yutang laughed: "You kid, be careful!"
"What about other victims?" Zhan Zhao asked Wang Chao and Zhang Long. "Is there anything in common?"
"Hey!" The two people sighed: "If you want to say something in common - they are all good people."
"Good guys?"
Zhang Long nodded and opened the information of three victims, "a university lecturer; a businessman, a famous philanthropist; and a veterinarian at a pet hospital."
"Plus Dr Wilson, a psychologist; and that Jon King, a film and television actor."
"There is no relationship at all." Zhao Hu scratched his head.
"What are Dr Wilson and that Jon doing now?" Bai Yutang asked.
"Dr Wilson, because of sudden heart disease, he has to stay in the hospital for treatment recently."
"Jon is going to take part in a movie recently."
"The safety of their lives must be guaranteed." Bai Yutang told.
"Reassure, Aihu, they sent a lot of police to do the security work, and the two also cooperated."Wang Chao said, "We are going to investigate them further."
"In terms of guns, Xu Qing is still investigating, it seems to be smuggled goods." Zhao Hu added.
Bai Yutang nodded. "Everyone continues to follow up! Zhao Hu, you go to M, and watch at several members of the 'boiling point' band, especially Qi Le."
"Yes!"
"And I have an autopsy report here." Gongsun handed Qi Lei's autopsy report, "He has a very serious self-harm phenomenon! And drugs!"
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and sure enough.
"Cap! Look at this!" Jiang Ping, who was playing with the computer on one side, suddenly shouted.
Everyone ran quickly.
"There is a very strange mail, which was received on November 27th, which is the day of the sniper." Jiang Ping opened a letter:
"Time is up, wake up the devil! From now on, you are no longer you!"
Everyone is a glimpse.
"There are these!" Jiang Ping opened several other emails. "There are four emails in the same content, and the other three emails are of the same day that the other three snipers occurred."
"Who is the person?" Bai Yutang asked.
"Signature is... Killer training camp." Jiang Ping selected the caller's name for everyone to see.
"...Killer training camp..." Zhan Zhao looked at the name with astonishment.
"The training camp murderer?"
"Cap, look at the desktop of his computer." Jiang Ping pressed the desktop display and saw the black screen, a demon with a sickle.
"Cat, what does this mean?" Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao was silent for a while and said: "Someone controlled Qi Lei to kill, maybe, this Killer training camp is a killer organization!"
"Huh " Bai Yutang breathed a sigh of relief. "This thing seems to be much more complicated than we expected! Jiang Ping, check this sender."
"Yes! But there is a certain degree of difficulty! The identity is in jeopardy."
Zhan Zhao hesitated and said: "It must be as soon as possible! Maybe there will be victims."
Everyone expression was severe.
Zhan Zhao followed Bai Yutang into the office. "Yutang, I am worried."
"What's wrong?" Bai Yutang saw the uneasiness of Zhan Zhao.
"According to the description of Qi Le and the others, when Qi Lei first started, the condition was not serious, but it started deteriorating sharply in the recent period."
"What about it?" Bai Yutang did not understand.
"I think the deterioration of his condition was caused by psychological initiation! Moreover, it's a wicked guide!" Zhan Zhao said, "This is a very difficult mental work, and it is quite dangerous!"
Bai Yutang is silent.
"I don't know when it started, psychology is used as a weapon to kill people." Zhan Zhao reluctantly said, "Sometimes it seems to be better than a gun."
Bai Yutang patted his shoulder and wanted to open his mouth to say some comfort words.
Dididdididdid
The phone rang, Bai Yutang took it out and looked at the phone display and his face become white. "Cat!" he raised his hand and threw the phone to Zhan Zhao, "First-level alarm!" Zhan Zhao instinctively took the phone and looked at the phone display - mother.
He Hurries and throws the phone back, "Take it yourself!"
"Help me pick up! Just say I am not here!" and Throws it back.
"I don't want to! I don't lie! You are like this every time!" Throwing back the phone and hurriedly throw it back. After playing a few round trips in the air, Bai Yutang caught it and pressed the call button and threw it to Zhan Zhao again.
"Hey! You!" Zhan Zhao wanted to throw it back again. But the person on the other side of the phone has already heard his voice: "Hey? Hey? Is it Xiao Zhao?" No way, he glanced at Bai Yutang with indignation. Zhao picked up the phone: "Hey, aunt."
"Xiao Zhao, Yutang is not next to you? "White mother's voice is as gentle and loving as ever.
"Ah... Yutang" Zhan Zhao looked up at Bai Yutang.
Bai Yutang quickly waved his hand.
"Oh, he is not there."
"Not with you? It's the same as you said, you both remember to go to the aunt's house to eat tonight."
"Dinner?" Zhan Zhao once again looked at Bai Yutang. Bai Yutang is more arrogant, meaning not to go!! "Auntie, we have something tonight..." Zhan Zhao said.
"Well" The white mother at the end of the phone was silent, saying: "Xiao Zhao, you put the phone on the hands- free, facing the person who is giving you gestures."
"..." Helpless, Zhan Zhao had to press the hands-free button and point the phone at Bai Yutang.
he coughed and listened to the phone, and then the gentle sweet voice disappeared. Instead, it was a fierce roar:
"Bai Yutang! You two will go home to dinner tonight! Otherwise, I will print a photo of you wearing women's clothes after two hours, and post them to the door of your police station! !! "
"bang" hang up the phone.
The two men ears were ringing from all the scream and they were shocked.
In the end, Bai Yutang yelled at everyone who was listening at the door and looking forward to it: "What are you looking at?! Go to Laozi to investigate!!" Everyone pointed and scattered away.
It was night, and Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang returned to the residence of White House in the city.
Not surprisingly, the mother of Zhan Zhao is helping the white mother to cook in the kitchen. In the living room, Bai Yunwen and Zhan Qi chat while drinking tea, and among them sitting was a middle-aged man who is somewhat blessed.
"Dad, uncle," the two children yelled.
The middle-aged man smiled and stared at two people: "This is Yutang and Xiao Zhao. They are all so big? Police elite! Hahaha."
The middle-aged man was very hearty, as he got a glimpse of Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.
"We have three uncles."
Bai Yunwen laughed. "It's my cousin, Bai Feng, you have seen him since you were a kid."
"Three uncles." Still shouting.
"Yutang, your three uncle's children, that is, your cousin graduated from the police school this year, just at the S city bureau, you have to take care of him!" Bai Yunwen ordered.
"Bai Chi! Your cousin is here, come out and great people." Bai Feng yelled in the direction of the kitchen.
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard the name and they were all a glimpse.
Then, from the kitchen following a Bai Mother, a young man who looked very nervous took off the police and put on casual clothes, it looked younger and looked cold, it was a college student...It was last night 'the little policeman'
Bai Chi smiled a little at Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao -Bai...Bai captain...long
Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and were surprised and funny
-hahaha, Bai Yuwen laughed -What Bai captain? This is at home! Calling brother! Both are your brothers
..............
Bai Chi lowered his head and rose his face. He opened his mouth and did not call the 'brother' for a long time
The Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang blinked, meaning "It's really rare, do you have such a variety in Bai's family??"
Bai Yutang also blinked -You don't think he looks like a Bai family. It's iron
Zhan Zhao blinked -You are not kind!
Bai Yutang shrugged "I have trouble in the future"
Bai Chi looked at the two brothers in front of him and exchanged their eyes. The face turned red again -What to do, let them see how humiliating he was yesterday...They will look down on me The head unconsciously buried a few points...
"There has been a cold and cold winter, huge hail, mixed with a pungent stench
Muddy and muddy everywhere in a dim environment, he saw a fierce monster that was roaring at the souls soaked in the mud
I turned to see the souls, they were attacked by monsters, rain and snow hail hit them from time to time, in order to alleviate the pain, they writhed their bodies desperately but the pain never ends"

.... Divine Comedy ...
The third layer of hell
The message appears on the display
"Only you can save them!!"
'paf' the display was smashed by the fallen, Sitting in the corner with his head screaming and hoarse, rang through the room