Killer Training Camp 01 Dinner

Start from the beginning

"What time is it? Big brother has to worry again!!"
Bai Yutang opened the door to him and handed a suit of indigo.
"I have forgotten the time. Why are you so late?" Zhan Zhao closed the door, took off his jacket, and wore a suit.
"Seeing that your clothes are still in the game, you know that you forgot. "Bai Yutang reached out and grabbed Zhan Zhao's collar.
"This dress is really not worn by people."
Zhan Zhao looked at him, a pure white suit, a silver tie, the whole one is favoured by Jia Gongzi, the white horse can no longer be a white horse... This mouse, personality and looks don't match!!
The two men rushed to the most expensive five-star hotel in S City before 7:00.
The doorway has been filled with high-end cars, and the red carpet has been laid out for several miles. The two sides are full of reporters and they are like the Avenue of Stars.

The two got off the car and wanted to choose a path that was relatively remote and unobtrusive.
"How do you make this?" Zhan Zhao frowned, so no taste. "What is your big brother's company doing??"
"It seems to be a hotel." Bai Yutang scratched his head and looked around. "Where do you go to?"
"Ye " Not far from the crowd suddenly riots, came the woman's sharp voice.
Bai Yutang instinctively reached out and touched the gun. When he turned around, he saw the "Star Avenue" and walked through a black dress and a blond foreigner.
"Who?" Bai Yutang whispered to Zhan Zhao around him.
"Hmm........." Zhan Zhao shook his head and looked at the screaming female creatures with some worry.
"Jon King, a popular Hollywood star." Someone behind him, the same voice, exactly the same.
"Ding Ding Xiaoding?" Bai Yutang turned back and saw the twins standing behind them with a look of disdain.
"I expected that both of you will be late."
The twins shrugged. "Let's go, big brother let us pick you up from behind!"
............

They followed the twins and walked behind. "Is my brother not a hotel? How about getting some stars to do" Bai Yutang is somewhat puzzled.
Dading Xiaoding turned back and hated the iron and sighed: "Hey, Baishi Group mainly operates hotels, restaurants and entertainment film and television. Today, there is a signing ceremony for film and television companies. That Jon-Gold is Bai's Signing an actor."
"Oh!" Bai Yutang nodded, in exchange for the white eyes of the twins:

"Boss is also your brother, how do you don't know anything about his career??"

"Is the big brother not a dry mafia?"
Zhan Zhao made a small voice to asked Bai Yutang.
Bai Yutang quickly reached out and licked his own mouth:

"Dead cat, want to kill me?!"
Then, nervously looked up and looked around.
"Is that actor famous?" Zhan Zhao was curious and asked the twins.
Why had he never heard of it??
The twins pressed the top floor button and squinted at the two people: "Do you both watch TV or magazines?"
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang thought for a moment, looking at the sky.

The elevator door opened outside the super-luxury banquet hall on the top floor of the hotel. It was already filled with well-dressed social celebrities. Although Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang didn't know each other, they could still see that they should be celebrities... Ah flashed.
The four people walked out of the elevator and attracted a lot of attention. The similar appearance of Bai Yutang and Bai Jintang caused a small commotion.
Being seen somewhat uncomfortable, Bai Yutang turned his face and asked twins:

"My brother, I went back to the cat and said hello."
Zhan Zhao knew that Bai Yutang didn't like this annoying entertainment and communication, and nodded. He had to finish the book tonight, so busy!
"Dare?!" Someone around them said awkwardly, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao instinctively narrowed their necks and turned their heads. When they saw Bai Jintang, they didn't know when he had arrived.
Tonight's Bai Jin Tang is a gorgeous black dress, the elite!! That extravagance, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sighed in their heart, "Is it not? This is the real diamond king! You can't diamond anymore!!"
However, this "Wang Laowu" is followed by a hot woman, holding champagne in one hand, and is looking curiously at Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.
"You two stations will also give me to the end!" Bai Jintang blinked.
Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao didn't dare to disobey and nodded.
"Which one is your brother?" The beauty around him suddenly asked.
"Two are." Bai Jintang didn't come very gently, turned and greeted a few guests coming on the face, but his eyes couldn't help but squat to the corner of the hall.
The Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang blinked, meaning: "What happened to your brother? Is it bad??"
Bai Yutang shook his head and looked at the twins around him.
Ding Zhaohui and Ding Zhaolan pointed out to the place where Bai Jintang had just seen the Nunu mouth, indicating that the two looked there.
Looking around, he saw Gongsun holding champagne in one hand, sitting elegantly on the sofa, chatting with a well-dressed woman, always with a gentle face and a gentle smile.
"How come Gongsun came?" Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao with surprise.
Zhan Zhao frowned and shook his head: "I obviously saw him tearing the invitation and throwing it into the toilet."
Bai Yutang also nodded: "Yes, he also said that he will not participate in the banquet of this upstart..."
Da Ding Xiao Ding took a breath and saw Bai Jintang in front of him carrying it back: "He said so?"
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang consciously closed their mouths.
"Oh, cat, do you want something to drink?"
"Okay... I feel a little bit thirsty."
..................
The two tried to shift the topic.
Bai Jintang turned his face and turned to the crowd in the centre of the hall.
Ding Zhaolan whispered: "Gongsun is sold by the Secretary."
"What do you mean?"
"Because the boss gave you a full set of the most advanced forensic testing equipment and intelligent temperature control system for the police, the condition is that the package will send Gongsun tonight to attend the dinner."
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang look at each other and their minds are "despicable! Despicable!!"
"But!" Ding Zhaohui mysteriously said, "When Gongsun came, he would talk to the lady very much!"
"And!" Zhao Lan added, "They seem to be old acquaintances that have not been seen for many years."
The two looked at each other and shook their heads and summed up: "Stolen chicken doesn't eclipse the rice"
............
"She is Fang Jing." The beauty around him suddenly interrupted.

"My economic man, with the gentleman named Gongsun, is said to be an old classmate."
"Oh." Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang greeted him with a sympathetic look at Bai Jin Tang and saw him glance at that direction again...
"This is already the 23rd eye tonight." The beautiful woman turned her head with a glass of wine.
Da Ding Xiao Ding came up: "She is Chen Jiayi, also an actor who signed the contract. Is it good?!"

At this time, the guests at the banquet were almost at the same time. Zhan Zhao was surprised to find that Dr Wilson, who gave a speech in the auditorium in the afternoon, was also among them. He is talking to the star named Jon on the Avenue of Stars just now.
Wilson also discovered Zhan Zhao and immediately nodded enthusiastically to him.
Out of respect for the elders and academic authority, Zhan Zhao took the initiative to shake hands with him and said hello, Bai Yutang didn't know why.
"Ah! Zhan, I am so happy to meet you!" Although Wilson was nearly sixty years old, he still maintained the unique enthusiasm and energy of the Americans. Apparently, he appreciated Zhan Zhao, holding his hand hard and laughing. Full of a spring breeze.
Zhan Zhao wanted to talk but saw Dr Wilson's forehead, suddenly a red dot appears...
......! ......
"Danger!" Bai Yutang around him almost pushed Wilson at the first time of the red dot.

At the same time, a person behind Wilson had a bloody hole in his shoulder, and red blood flowed out. The man screamed in pain and slammed his shoulders to the ground.

"Yeah." There was big chaos in the banquet hall. The women were screaming and yelling, and the crowd rushed.

Bai Yutang saw the ghostly red dot and climbed up to the forehead of Jon's forehead, but he was too far away from Jon...

"Your Majesty!" Seeing Zhao Huifei rushing out from the side and throwing Jon.

It was also a "squeaky" sound, and a black hole appeared on the carpet, and a blue smoke appeared.
"Everyone is hiding by the wall!" Bai Yutang shouted and pulled his gun and turned.
Just outside the balcony, in the dark night, a clear red dot flashes at the top of the building opposite, visually, the distance should be more than 50 meters...
The gun was aimed at the red dot, and the muzzle was raised 45 degrees.
A slamming shot... The bullet hits the glass and the crisp sound is heard clearly. After a few seconds, a black sniper falls from the opposite roof, comes into contact with the ground, bounces, broken bones...