Murderer 19 Hostage

Start from the beginning

The team rushes to the scene. Getting off the vehicle, Bai Yutang pins up his badge and crosses the police line with his team.
The police officers on scenes calmed down the moment they spot their arrival. The current captain of the Major Crimes Unit, Ai Hu runs up to him, "Captain!"
Bai Yutang smacks his head, "Captain your head. You are the captain."
"But you smacked me with such ease..." Ai Hu mumbles.
"How is it?" In front of the police van, Bai Yutang opens the layout of the scene, handed over by the police officers on the scene.
"The upper-class classroom is the innermost room on the second floor of the east wing. The infrared sensor shows there are 13 kids inside. Wang Yong is standing in an obstructed corner; the flying tigers can't get a clear view of him." Ai Hu points at a position on the layout, "The rest of the sniping spots are all more than 100 meters away. It doesn't look good."
"Did someone talk to him already?" Zhan Zhao asks, "Did you make any recordings?"
"Yep!" Ai Hu turns on the recording device. Wang Yong's voice sounds unusually sharp, "I want to talk to Angel! God is enraged... All of your police go away! Or I will kill the kids! No police in the building over there as well!... I want to talk Angel..." followed by heavy panting.
Zhan Zhao turns off the recording device, "Something is off."
"What?" Bai Yutang picks up a bulletproof vest and takes off Zhan Zhao's suit jacket.
"Though he lost control of his emotion, his logic remains sound!" Zhan Zhao sticks his arms out so that Bai Yutang can fit the vest onto him.
"What do you mean?"
After donning the vest, Zhan Zhao wears back his jacket, "Either he is pretending to be crazy or someone is giving him instruction in secret!"
At this moment, the anchorwoman outside sees a gap in the security and sneaks past the police line with her crews. She storms up to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, "Are you the police officers who are going in for negotiation?"
Zhao Hu at the side hauls the cameraman out, "Fuck as if it's not chaotic enough already."
The anchorwoman scowls, "How could you be so rough? Police are for the protection of the public, not..."
Before she can finish her sentence, Bai Yutang glares at her coldly, "Get out."
Ai Hu clears the scene of all the irrelevant parties. The comm phone that they used to talk to Wang Yong suddenly rings, it's from him...
"Get Angel in here! Get him in here now! Alone!"
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang give each other a startled look.
"Calm down, I will be in there in a moment." Zhan Zhao picks up the phone.
"Quickly!" Wang Yong yells before hanging up.
Zhan Zhao grins at Bai Yutang, "I guess we should thank that anchorwoman."
"Is there a television in the classroom?" Bai Yutang asks Ai Hu.
"Nope."
"Then it seems that someone is giving him instructions from a place with live television coverage." Bai Yutang leers, "We should gift that broadcaster a 'Thank you' banner."
"Cap, I can snipe from here." Ma Han grabs one of the sniper rifles belonging to the flying tigers and indicates at a position on the layout.
Bai Yutang examines the location, "120 meters?"
Ma Han smiles, "This rifle is good for up to 150 meters. As long as you can lure the guy out of that corner, I would not hit his left eye if you wanted his right eye shot."
Bai Yutang gives him a pat on his shoulder, "Go."
Ma Han leaves cautiously with the rifle on his back. Zhao Hu clears the crowd of reporters, broadcasters and the general public.
Checking Zhan Zhao's gear for the last time, Bai Yutang pulls him to the empty space behind the car, "Cat, as usual, I will go from the back."
"Okay." Zhan Zhao nods.
"Be careful." Bai Yutang urges, cupping Zhan Zhao's face.
"Okay." Zhan Zhao nods again and walks off to the school building calmly.
Xu Qing and the rest surround the building from the front. Predictably, Wang Yong shouts from inside the building, "Go away! No Cops!"
Bai Yutang sneaks out of the crowd in the midst of the chaos, climbs over the wall behind the kindergarten and disappears behind the building immediately.
A new police officer exclaims in amazement, "Oh my god, the wall is at least 4 meters tall, how did he climb it so easily?"
The ones from Major Crimes all look rather smug, Ai Hu says, "This is nothing. Captain Bai can even climb a ten-storey building bare-handed."
"No wonder his nickname is white mouse..." The new guy comments, "Ouch..."
He gets whacked.