~《7》~

[A.N]: Sorry it took me long, I was being a lazy panda 🐼 but at least this chapter is done. I hope you enjoy it 😅

☕☕☕☕☕

The day turn to evening as Jimin prepares himself. He was wearing light washed out jeans, long sleeve, loose shirt, and his black shoes. His black hair was part to the side, making him look mature. He add a bit of make-up to cover up his ugliness (as he describe) on his face.

"Yoongi, are you ready? We're going to be late and my friend doesn't like people who are late." Jimin yells at his roommate, who's been in the bathroom for what seem like hours.

"Jeez, calm your dick down. I'm already done." Yoongi walks out of the bathroom. He wore a simple white t-shirt tucked under a black, not-so-tight skinny jeans. His black hair was also part. He wore make-up, making him looking like he has natural, soft skin. His lips were cheery pink and pouty. His eyes were looking kind of tired, but beautiful at the same time. Yoongi was beautiful ... more beautiful than anyone else.

Jimin's jaw was drop to the ground, but quickly snap his thoughts and tries to finish what he was doing. Unfortunately, Yoongi's beauty was distracting him.

"What?" The elder questioned as he looks at Jimin.

"Huh? Oh, n-nothing. Let's go." Jimin grabs his wallet and the keys of the dorm.

The two men walk out of the dorm and lock it. They continue walking to the parking lot where Jimin's car was parked.

"Wow, nice vehicle." Yoongi stares at the car in aww.

"Thanks, she's one of the best cars I had. I named her Baby Girl."

"The fuck?" Yoongi gives Jimin a cringe face.

"Don't judge me. It was the only name it popped in my head." Jimin unlocks the vehicle and gets in.

"You should've picked a better name than that. Your future girls might think you're cheating on them." Yoongi said as he sat on the most comfortable seat.

"If I had a better name than that, I'd call it ... Baby Boy." Jimin smirks as he looks over the elder.

Yoongi blush and rolls his eyes while shaking his head softly.

"Whatever, let's just go."

-

"Nice party, eh Jimin?" Yugyeom asks his elderly friend.

"Parties are always awesome when theirs beer." Jimin raise up his bottle of soju and took a sip.

"True, but it's not fun when there's no guys to get laid."

"Or girls." Jimin added as he scans the surroundings.

There were people everywhere, well not much, but he doesn't recognize any people.

"Getting laid with a guy is better than getting laid with a girl. Just saying." Yugyeom said.

"Ah, that guy that walked behind you when you entered the house, what's his name?" Yugyeom changed the topic.

"Yoo-"

"Hey, guys what's going on?" Jungkook hop in front of us, smiling as he holds a cup of strawberry water (A.N: I don't know how to call it in English, it's technically strawberry, but mixed in water and sugar. If you've tried it before, I love you 🤗).

"Nothing." Jimin changes the topic before Yugyeom can continue.

"Ok, hey, have you guys seen a guy? A really handsome guy? He has- oh never mind, I found him. Taehyung! Over here!" Jungkook waves at male, who seemed uncomfortable being close to people.

"I'll go and find a quiet place. Look for me when the party's over." Jimin said as he grabs two more bottles of beer and walk outside to the balcony.