Murderer killer 01 Mouse And Cat, Not Wearing The Sky

Start from the beginning

"Captain, you can't leave us."

"Captain, you can't just go."

"Wang Chao, Zhang Long, you can't go."

"What are you doing when you left the brothers..."

People who have attracted other offices have been looking around.

The anti-vice group:

"What happened to the Interpol team? Are Bai Captain's teams killed?"

Economics Section:

"Can't you? I saw it this morning, live and jump..."

Drugs Division:

"Come on, as for their Bai's team, do you dare to accept it?"

Then, just listen to a roaring earthquake:

"All shut up, I still haven't died yet!"

Humming.

The anti-vice group, the economics department and the drug department looked at each other.

"Look..."

Shrink the head and close the door.

Bai Yutang drink the last bit of coffee and said,

"Zhang Long and Wang Chao, pack up things to the 17th floor, I will move with my grandfather in the afternoon."

Subsequently, he also pulled a group member who was crying and screaming:

"Yeah is gone, give me a good look at the Interpol, don't be shameful!"

"Yes... Oh..."

Then cry.

In the afternoon, there was a very small difference. In the cries of the Interpol and the cheers of other police officers on the seventh floor, Bai Yutang stepped into the elevator with Zhang Long and Wang Chao and pressed the button of 11.

As soon as the elevator door opened, they saw a new office in front of them, and on the glass door was S. C. I. The words, there is really a bit of FBI's posture.

Just out of the elevator door, they heard the sound of another elevator door next to it.

When the people turned back, they saw the man's hand in his trouser pocket, holding a folder in one hand, he walked out with very elegant steps.

Zhang Long and Wang Chao immediately became nervous, and carefully looked at Bai Yutang, and sure enough... Their captain's face was stiff.

When Gongsun came far away, he saw that Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang stood at the door of the elevator and secretly laughed.

"It is coming again."

The frameless glasses flashed over unknown light on the lens.