Talking about SwampCon!

Since I started to become a pro cosplayer, I have been going to SwampCon since last year. I want to take my time to tell you all about this year's experience. I know I made a vlog about the whole day, but I thought I'd tell you some off screen shenanigans that happened.

The Night before I had a dream that I was with my friend Robert under a tree at a cosplay convention. We were cosplaying as Star Butterfly and Marco from Star VS The Forces of evil since we loved that show so much in middle school. It was like he was still alive in 2019 though he died in 2016. In the begining, I left the house unaware of our panel starting at 10am. I got there around 11:30 and got the last part of our panel. Me and the rest of the club hanged out at a table as I charged my phone while also making TikToks! Some came up to me and asked for photos os me with them and I was delighted to take photos with them. I then went to the jugging Area with my friend's sister and mother as we waited in the line. SHanaigans dropped and I got video of some stuff. WHen I went in I saw a cosplayer cosplaying Star Butterfly at the booth, I though of Robert and could not stop glancing at her as I told them how I made my costume and luckily, I got in. I later met a few friends that I began to follow on Instagram and saw Jacob. I saw a Friend I hadn't seen a few years and jumped on her as a few people said, "Aww how gay!" I literally did not care being an emo girl who doesn't even know her own sensuality. I then got to hang out with cosplayers at the contest before the event! When I saw the same Star Butterfly cosplayer, I couldn't take it anymore, so I talked to her and got her information to her social media pages. I have been following her ever since. My friend later won and I ended off the vlog with me jumping off stage. I later got to be a part of so many photos with people in the room. We then left as I felt really accomplished with the day. My dad and sister met us back at the girl's house. Then my dad took me home and that was it! I spent the whole night editing the log because I was in love with a day. The end to the Day!

To be honest, I've always felt like Cosplay Conventions Are and forever will be my true vacation! Anything Paradise is not my thing. I never have fun, I just get hell unless there is cosplay involved!