30.

lover:
are you ready for tonight bby?

mylove:
i am
what time are you coming?

lover:
i'm on my way
i can't wait to wreck you bby

ten minutes later i knock on the door to jungkooks place. he comes to the door wearing sweatpants and a loose grey shirt. "hey baby," i smile at him.

"hi," he answers back looking nervously at the ground. "are you sure you want to do this?" i ask again, just to make sure. i don't want to force him into anything.

"yeah i really want to. it's just...i'm scared i do something wrong."

"don't worry sweetie, i'll show you what to do."

he nods and guides me over to his bed where he sits on the edge. i sit next to him and take his hand gentally rubbing my thumb over the back of it before leaning in, "we'll go slowly," i say placing a kiss on his lips.

he surprises me by kissing me back and moving so he's sitting on my lap with his legs know either side of him. "eager are we?" i chuckle into the kiss running my hands underneath his loose t-shirt. i run my hands over his abs as i move on the kiss his jaw.

he moves his head back allowing me to suck on his neck covering it in as many blue and purple marks as i could manage. he moans and whimpers as i suck harshly on his skin but he sounds so pretty.

i pull his shirt off and move so he's laying on his back on the bed. "we need a safe word. if it gets to much say teddy, okay?"

he nods.