26.

sleeping in the same house as jean jungkook? yes please.

he walks into his room and comes out again throwing an oversized shirt and a pair of pyjama pants back to me. "i doubt you brought anything to sleep in," he shrugs but he's blushing. it's cute.

*

it's halfway through the night and i'm laying on his couch. i can't fall asleep. i'm happy i can't fall asleep because i hear sobbing coming from his room. i frown as i stand up and go over to the room. "baby?"

he doesn't hear me, he's sobbing to loudly and hugging onto the pillow. i walked up go him and gentally put my arms around him making him jump. "what happened?"

jungkook shakes his head trying to rub away some of his tears, "it...it was just a nightmare...i'm fine."

i shake my head, "you're not. that's why i'll protect you." he pushes me away. "i don't want your protection. it's just a dream, i'm fine." i don't know why he's acting like this but he's crying now. "baby what's wrong?" i ask trying to hold him again but he tries to push me away.

"i told you i'm fine!" he yells as he hits me in the face. it's fine though; that's love. i move closer to him again and this time i manage to wrap my arms around him. he's crying into my chest now as i rub his back. i don't know what's going on with him but i'm happy that i can comfort him. we stay like this for awhile until his crying stops and i see that he fell asleep on my chest.

i lay down and he wraps his arms around me.