"Its... Fine.." Jungkook said with hesitation.

Jin sigh. "Is there something wrong?" Jin ask.

Jungkook shook his head.

"You sure?"

Jungkook nod.

"Thats it, your lying. Tell me whats wrong?" Jin said softly.

Jungkook look down, he doesn't want to worried Jin more or be a burden just like others said he is. "Nothing is wrong Jin-Hyung. I'm fine." Jungkook said and smile.

"Ok then, Just tell me if something happens ok Kookie?" Jin said

"Ne, Jin Hyung. I will." Jungkook said and smile.

"Good Boy. " Jin said and smile.

Jungkook look at Jin and smile too. "Jin Hyung...  I have a question." Jungkook said.

"What is it my child?" Jin ask.

"Why did you help me Knowing I'm weird?" Jungkook ask.

Jin was surprise with that question. He was taken back and never expect Jungkook would ask such a question.

"Well Kookie, You might be different but I think thats normal. Your weird in a good way and thats normal because your being you Jungkook. Its ok to be you rather than to pretend. Because its hurts to pretend because your not feeling the true you." Jin said and pat Jungkook's hair.

"But the main reason I'd take you is that... I I admit that I'm lonely. When my mom and dad Died... Part of me died too. I may be living but I didn't feel alive. Until you came and I'm glad you did 🙂🙂 I'm happy for that." Jin said and smile at Jungkook.

Jungkook was flattered by Jin's Words so he hug Jin. "I'm glad you found me Jin-Hyung." Jungkook too.

"Me too Kookie." Jin said and smile.

For Jin, he love Jungkook (not in a romantic way) but in a brotherly way. He didn't have a brother so when his mom and Dad were gone he was left alone to survive in the world Alone too. He felt lonely until Jungkook came in and make his Apartment felt alive.