Chapter Five

Six's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

I roll over and slam my hand against my alarm clock, pressing the snooze button before I get up and jump in the shower. When I get out, I decide on having a no makeup day and scrape my hair up into a ponytail. As I leave the bathroom to find an outfit, Four kisses me and goes to shower. I put on my usual outfit of tight black jeggins and a black vest top, leaving my raven tattoo exposed and my red converse. I decide to cook breakfast, I can't be bothered to go to the dining hall. As I dish up the chocolate chip waffles, I hear Four come in.

"Hey baby, see something you like?" I ask him smirking.

"Take a photograph it lasts longer." so that's exactly what he did. He just took a picture of me eating my waffles. As we sat down we decided what we were going to do today. We decide that we'll teach the initiates how to fight in the morning then do the proper fights this afternoon. We get to the Training Room at 7:55 and wait for Peter and the initiates to arrive. Peter always fights me as we like to show people that even though the fights aren't always equal, anyone can win. Peter always tries his hardest and so do I. The initiates arrive at five past eight and I put on my tough instructor act.

"Why, are you all late? Do you think we say arrive at eight so you can arrive at five past?"

Jake and Jade, I notice, two of the transfers, are holding hands. Jade steps forward.

"Or maybe, we were lost?" She suggests sarkily.

Four's POV

I watch as Jade steps up to Tris and gets in her face.

"Or maybe, we were lost?" She says and I notice how almost all of the initiates are taller than my baby. Tris looks at her in disgust and Peter steps forward from the shadows.

"Is that you volunteering to fight me instead of Tr-Six then?"

She shakes her head quickly and moves back to her precious boyfriend. We are so making those two fight each other later. Tris, Peter and I are friends now. Tris doesn't say anything and moves onto the fighting area. Peter starts the fight by throwing a quick punch at Six's face.

"Remember what I said in your initiation, tension!" I call out to her as Peter throws another punch, this time at Tris' stomach. A few of the initiates look at me strangely when I say that, like they thought we were in the same class.  I see Tris take note and then look down, remembering that Peter steps before he punches.  She ducks quickly under his attempt to push her over and sticks her foot out to trip him up.  I wait for four seconds, and when he still hasn't gotten up I yell.

"Match over!"  They loosened the rules so initiates don't have to fight until one can no longer move.  There's still no conceding though.