Chapter Eleven

Tris' POV

Will stepped back as the initiates clapped for him. I decided to make my own impromptu speech.

"Hey guys! I'm so proud of all of you for making it through the first two stages of initiation. I know some of us haven't had the best start but to be honest, I think we all need a clean start. Most of you will see me around a lot. I go to Dauntless Leaders meetings, I run the tattoo parlour, and I'll be training initiates with two of you next year. The next stage of initiation is the hardest. Teamwork. So I'm proposing a toast, except this one is Dauntless style. How about we all get a matching tattoo?"

Everyone cheered and we all made our way down to the tattoo parlor. I decided we would all get a tattoo with the word warrior on our right wrist in my own cursive handwriting. Marlene and Uriah turned up halfway through me doing the tattoos, and I made sure to tease them about it. I did everyone elses tattoo and then let Marlene do mine. When we were finished, myself, Four, Will, Christina, Shauna, Zeke, Uriah and Mar decided to go back to the FourTris apartment to play Truth or Dare.

"Okay I'll spin the bottle first." I said, before flicking my wrist and letting go of my grip on the vodka bottle. The bottle gradually slowed down and landed with its opening facing Marlene.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Well, I think I already know what you want to ask," Marlene commented, "Sooo... Truth."

"Pansycake!" Uriah mumbled.

"What were you and Uriah doing when you coudn't make it to the meeting."

"Would you like us to demonstrate?" Mar wiggled her eyebrows before jumping on Uriah's lap and starting a heavy makeout session.

"My eyes! My eyes! I can't unsee that!" Shauna squealed. When Uriah and Marlene were done, they sat back down looking satisfied. But then they looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"We... were... at... the... doctors... finding... out... our... baby's... gender..." Uriah managed to wheeze out.

"OMG OMG WHAT IS IT?!" Chris screamed.

"Well, it's definitely a... HUMAN!" Mar burst out laughing at her own joke.

"Pregnancy hormones!" Four and Will murmured at the same time before chuckling to themselves.

"Hahaha..." Uriah looked concerned at his wife "It's a boy, by the way." He shrugged before being pulled into a bro hug by the guys. I walked over to Marlene and pulled her into a hug with the girls. When we were done we decided to play Never Have I Ever because we had a ton of alchol.

(A/N The description of how to play, according to wikepedia is as follows The verbal game is started with the players getting into a circle. Then, the first player says a simple statement starting with "Never have I ever". Anyone who has done what the first player has not must drink. Play then continues around the circle, and the next person makes a statement.)

We sat around in a circle (Uriah, Marlene, Shauna, Zeke, Four, myself, Christina, Will) Uriah decided to start.

"Never have I ever... gotten a tattoo on my butt." Marlene Shauna and I drank.

"What?!" Mar exclaimed when everyone was looking at us. "We were drunk, okay?! Anyways it's my turn... never have I ever... broken a bone." Everyone except Will drank. Shauna's turn.

"Never have I ever... gone through a goth phase." I drank and so did Chris. We had done a lot of fun stuff at Dauntless.

"Never have I ever... read a book." Zeke said. Only Will drank, he was from Erudite after all so it wasn't a massive shock.

"Never have I ever... loved anyone as much as my current partner." Four said and everyone awwed as I blushed before giving him a peck on the cheek. Shauna started to pretend to drink but then burst out laughing when she saw Zeke's face.

"I was joking babe!" She giggled. It was fair to say we were a little tipsy by now.

"Never have I ever... regretted leaving my faction." No-one drank.

"Never have I ever... gotten so drunk I passed out." Chris said and Four, Uriah, Shauna and I drank.

"Never did I ever realise how wild Shauna and Six are." Will laughed and then everyone except myself and Shauna drank.

"Now we've done that, get out of our apartment!" Four shooed everyone away. "Tris and I need some 'alone' time." Four raised his eyebrows suggestively.