Part Two**

Finally it is over the barging into our apartment nonsense my mum has been doing through the years, it was finally over and I am going back home.

I know what you're thinking 'isn't it worse at home since both of them are there?' Well it's not since my grandmother lives with us as well and so she balances everything for the boys and I. And I am partly excited because I really wanted to ask out a girl on our street, Bilkisu because I heard from her cousin that she likes me and so I have finally decided to make a move. It's time for Abbakar to make the ladies his again.

I drove into the compound and I can see baba seated outside reading his newspaper. I park the car brought out my suitcases before walk over to him. I bend down and greet him.

"Lafiya lau. How was the graduation?"
"Alhamdulilah. It was fine"

"Okay, go in. Kaka is waiting for you, she went over the top for a celebration"
"Okay"
I say picking my things and going inside.

I drop my luggage and walk to the kitchen where I found her giving orders.
"I told you that you should put dried fish instead." She complains.

"Kaka?" I call out her name.
She looks back and hugs me excitedly.

"You're already here? You should have told me when you were nearby so we could have sped everything up".

"It's fine. Your stew is enough to celebrate it".
"Come on how can stew be enough when my little Abu finished with a first class. Even your father didn't have that, not even a second class" she says frowning her face.

"Go and bath then you and your brothers can eat" she says and I nod obediently.

::

I was lying down comfortably on my bed catching up on Game Of Thrones on Kasim's laptop when my phone started ringing and of course it was mama.

Hello mama.

Come over, one of the neighbors came over and she was asking if she could see you to congratulate you personally.

Alright.

I want you here in less than 15seconds.

I'm on my way.

She ends the call.
This woman is never going to let me rest in this house.

I put on my slides and I walk out even though I didn't know where they were exactly in the main house. Kasim and I are living in the BQ because we have 3 of our female cousins living with us and baba doesn't think grown men should stay in the house with the women.

He also doesn't stay in the house he has his own apartment within the compound. So that enormous house in our compound consists of my 3cousins, my mum, my step mum (Fawaz's mother), Fawaz, my grandmother, my grandmother's nanny and the head chef. And there are 15bedrooms.

I came out wearing my grey adidas sweat pants and and grey shirt and since the walk from my room all the way to my mum's parlor was going to take a while I plugged in my ear piece and started listening to music.

About 15 minutes later I was standing in front of my mum's parlor hearing their laughter and getting more irritated that I had to stop watching just to witness people kiss her ass.

I walk in.
"Salama'alaikum"
"Wa'alaikummus'salam. The woman answers back.

I squatand greet her.
"I'm sure you are excited you're back finally".
"Not as much as I hoped but Alhamdulilah".

"Bilkisu, won't you congratulate him?" The woman asks the girl seated beside her.

That was when I really saw her face. It was her. I really didn't want us to meet like this, wearing faded sweats but here I am, she was blushing though.

"Congratulations" She says.
And then mama and her mum turn around and glare at her.

"That's it? His older than you greet him properly" Mama says obviously fighting the urge to say it in a mean and insulting way.

"It's fine" I say getting up.
"I should get going" her mother says.

"No, not yet I want to talk to you about something. Bilkisu give us space" Mama says and Bilkisu gets up following behind me.

As soon as we walk out and close the door I turn around and look at her.
"I didn't recognize you." I tell her.
"I did"
"Let me walk you out and we can wait for your mum outside"

"Okay" we start walking.

"So what are you planning to do now that you are back for good?"

"Waiting for my dad to do what he wants with me" I say smiling and she bursts out laughing. If she only knows it is true.

"That's absurd"
"And true. What about you?"

"I will be graduating in 2 years"
"What course?"

"International business and economy".
"That's refreshing. You know oddly I have been trying to pick a day to come and see you"
"But why didn't you?"

"I am busy trying to figure out a few things"
"And what is that?"

"Not sure yet".
"So I can help?" She asks.
"You know you are one of the smartest people I know"

"Thanks" She says blushing.
"Well then why don't you give me your contact?" I ask.

"Sure" she gives me her number.

We sit in the living room where my cousins were seated.
"Ya Ahmad, Garba is outside waiting for you" Sumayyah one of my cousins informs me.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I ask.
"When we told him you went to greet Bilkisu's mum he said he would just wait for you outside"

"Aren't you going to Islamic school?" I ask.
"Not today. We don't go on thursdays"
I turn back and continue walking with Bilkisu.

"You're strict with them"
"If you're not they think they can disrespect you"
She smiles.

We walk out and I see Garba seated outside using his phone.
"Sumayyah just told me you're here"

"And don't be pissed with her I was the one who told her to let you be since you were busy"
"Anyway why are you here ?"
"Because we have something to do"

"The project?" Bilkisu asks.

He looks at me questionably and I smile.
"Yeah we are" he says and she smiles.
"Umm we have to go and get back on it, I'll call you later" I say walking away with Garba walking beside me.

"Abu what project? Seriously?" He asks.
"I didn't know what to say it was the first thing that came to my mind"

"Loser"
"She's naive"
"Definitely"

::